What happened to Knox?

Desert Bills Fan

20 minutes ago, Desert Bills Fan said:

Early on Knox had a couple short receptions. Then poof ! He is gone and Gilliam is in there…no mention of an injury. Did I miss something?

My guess is the KC game plan. They weren't going to let Knox and Diggs beat them. They rolled the dice by saying we'll let Beasley be free and simply not pay much attention to Gabe Davis. Allen took advantage and didn't force things to guys who were bracketed.

• Like (+1) 7

I don’t really care what happens to a specific player when we score 42 points. I’m not wanting to sound abrasive, just saying everything worked well, and Knox just wasn’t part of it on the day. I worry about particular players only when the team struggles as a result. Ask me about Rosseau and Basham, then I’ll talk. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I don’t really care what happens to a specific player when we score 42 points. I’m not wanting to sound abrasive, just saying everything worked well, and Knox just wasn’t part of it on the day. I worry about particular players only when the team struggles as a result. Ask me about Rosseau and Basham, then I’ll talk. 

How about Rosseau or Basham?

• Haha (+1) 2

Seemed they kept him in to block a decent amount.   Knox is a pretty good blocker too… his game isn’t just making catches.  

We scored at will when Daboll didn’t want to inexplicably run the ball.  Whatever we did with him was working. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Ha! Melvin Ingram, I mean.

Yeah thanks Steelers. That trade for peanuts really screwed us. The hell were they thinking trading him to the Chiefs. Ended up turning their season around for a 6th.

Edited by Bferra13
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Knox also had to stay in to help out on Brown’s side a bunch last night because the rookie was STRUGGLING.

I'm still not convinced he's an NFL Tackle.

I think the Bills could quickly solve multiple problems by draft an OT high and kicking Spencer inside.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.