Josh Allen end of season press conference & other player media sessions

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I can see them going 15-2 or something amazing like that , just demolishing teams. I truly believe Allen when he says he's going to turn this terrible feeling into fire n motivation and being that his teammates love him n respect him so much, I think it'll resonate throughout the locker room 

With Injuries there is an element of luck to this. Not to mention who knows if and how COVID will impact the next season and its associated preparation.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

With Injuries there is an element of luck to this. Not to mention who knows if and how COVID will impact the next season and its associated preparation.

COVID is done in sports.  All leagues have basically decided it so.  

Injuries, sure.  Ravens were demolished by injuries this year and missed the playoffs.   However, you can only look at teams on paper, and on paper, we will be one of the best teams in the NFL year in/year out with 17. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

not sure Greg R. and Basham should be "proud" of their rookie season.  They were drafted to stop KC according to many.  Mission failed.  Either that, or Bean is insane for drafting DE's to stop KC, because you need a proven vet to do that.  

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You’re correct, it’s just insane that the only reason you’re correct is because of our coaches and defense.  

and GM, who refuses to go after proper FA talent at pass rusher and covet, then waste, high draft picks.  

16 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I can see them going 15-2 or something amazing like that , just demolishing teams. I truly believe Allen when he says he's going to turn this terrible feeling into fire n motivation and being that his teammates love him n respect him so much, I think it'll resonate throughout the locker room 

man, I hope your right, but our schedule next year is brutal, and if this team had the pride/respect you think they would have, they would have stopped KC at least 1 out of 3 times in the last 2 minutes and OT.  But they folded.  We need a guy with that on the front 7 and at DC.  Offense, totally agree.  What JA did was historic, what the rest of the team did, esp. on D, was historic in the other way.    

when is Bean's press conference.  I want him to answer this: 

(1) what did you do last offseason that improved the team?  

(2) why did you not get Von Miller when he was easily available at the trade deadline?  

(3) what will you do this offseason to improve?  

(4) how do you grade Frazier playing the same D all game against KC that KC knew was coming?  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, sven233 said:

I don't know......  I was sad after the loss last year.  It's different for me this year.  I'm not sad.  I'm pissed off.  Any common sense at the end of that game last night and we're getting ready for the Bengals here for a chance to go to the Super Bowl.  But the coaches did EVERYTHING wrong after our go-ahead TD and if they would have done just 1 thing right, everything is different today.

So yeah.....I'm not sad this year.  I am very mad and angry.

Correct- josh is the first qb in football history with 9 td passes in back to back games and Gabe is the first receiver in football history to have 4 receiving tds in a game. In NFL HISTORY and it’s been going on a long time. So what time do we play in the AFC championship?  FU McDermott and Fraser. You failed miserably in coaching 101. Don’t kick through the endZone and defend for 13 fkn seconds!!! Still pissed - don’t they plan for things like this. They took a timeout before each play and still fcked it up

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Last Guy on the Bench said:

I don't know. Kelly beat Marino more often than not, but lots of people rank Marino ahead of him. Then and now. Of course, Mahomes is fantastic. I have no problem with anyone who says he's the best. But if I have to start a new team and pick one player, I'm taking #17. 

True story. In point of fact, Marino NEVER beat a Kelly-led Bills team in the playoffs, even in Miami, so there’s that…

Same is true for Elway, fwiw!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

when is Bean's press conference.  I want him to answer this: 

(1) what did you do last offseason that improved the team?  

(2) why did you not get Von Miller when he was easily available at the trade deadline?  

(3) what will you do this offseason to improve?  

(4) how do you grade Frazier playing the same D all game against KC that KC knew was coming?  

The only question that needs to be asked is how on God's green earth did your defensive coordinator throw the Super Bowl trophy in the trash in a matter of 13 seconds. Nobody ever needs to look anything further about this season when talking about the only reason they did not win the Super Bowl this year.

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Josh can't make the D show up in the biggest game so...15-2 won't matter...

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.