Josh Allen end of season press conference & other player media sessions

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Josh Allen end of season press conference & other player media sessions

Of course they're going to say it, but with Mahomes around I'm not sure if Josh can be called the best quarterback in the NFL. Two SB appearances later and we can revisit it.

(Yes, still irrational, yes, Mahomes probably has a better team around him... urgh. When will I stop taking every comment badly?)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Of course they're going to say it, but with Mahomes around I'm not sure if Josh can be called the best quarterback in the NFL. Two SB appearances later and we can revisit it.

(Yes, still irrational, yes, Mahomes probably has a better team around him... urgh. When will I stop taking every comment badly?)

I mean they are 1A and 1B at this point. Allen is every bit as good a Mahomes and showed it yesterday.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Just really sad for him - an unbelievable opportunity stolen by a couple of idiots.

Yup...Allen deserved better. He put this team on his back.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Right now it's Josh & Mahomes on 1 tier and all the other QBs underneath.  

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, The Wiz said:

I don't think he would go as a reserve player. 

Think he'll only go if he makes it as first ballot. 

What I mean is wouldn't he go as a replacement for Jackson (if injured) or Mahomes (if he makes the Super Bowl), as he's first in line to?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.