Isaiah McKenzie aka, Lil Dirty, sounds like he’s moving on

YoloinOhio

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I love Beasley for his vax stance, so this definitely isn’t me harboring some off-field hate for him…. He’s not Kupp, and we need more explosiveness around Allen.  

WR’s are expensive when you’re paying a QB… They also come very NFL ready now.  

Allen has Davis dominating as second year 4th Rounder.   Can we give this dude a premium pick for once?

Absolutely,Sanders is gone and a  FA or draft choice would replace him. Inside, slot receiver who Josh loves and trusts is a different matter. Kupp had a career year with Stafford, but Beasley was the comp before this year. He's not Kupp,but he's solid, plays hurt and produces.

28 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Cooper Kupp is an MVP candidate and is having one of the best WR seasons in NFL history. Beasley is the trailer park version of: "We have Cooper Kupp at home".

The only thing they share in common is that they're white blond dudes.

They'll draft someone to compete with Hodgins. Maybe a cheap FA like Crowder.

Why do Beasley haters think they can replace good players, who work well with Josh,with any cheap FA or 3rd day draft choices. Kupp had a career year,especially after Woods went down and before Beckham came in. He's 5 years younger than Cole,but before this year they were similar. Without McKenzie, Beasley is the best option.

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He has tested the market the last two years and then signed back on 1 year deals a week or two into FA. I suspect he signs elsewhere this year especially if Daboll wants to take him. 

He'd start on that Giants offense. 

They gonna trade us Toney?

Edited by SCBills

5 minutes ago, HamptonBillsfan said:

Why do Beasley haters think they can replace good players, who work well with Josh,with any cheap FA or 3rd day draft choices.

Because that's exactly what Beasley is - he's just a guy and always has been. On top of that he's extremely expensive on a cash strapped team (we save over $7M by cutting him), and he's old.

He's the definition of a cap-casualty

Also, Kupp in his worst season was better than Beasley's best.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I think you all have lost your minds.

Are we honestly comparing Beasley to Cupp ?

In a thread about Isaiah McKenzie none-the-less? 🤣

Also, that quote just sounds like he's saying thanks for the season, not "I'm out." :beer:

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Kupp had more than 140 catches for  1950 yds and 16 TDs this year alone!

Beasley took 5 years to score 16 tds and Has never had over 1000 yards in a season.  He had 1 TD this year.  He is Going to be 33 next year and not worth 

I used Kupp as an example because he's a great inside receiver. He had a career, MVP type season and he is 4 years younger than Cole. His #s  before this year were similar to Cole's. Remember, Woods went down and Beckam came in later and Kupp was targeted 15 times a game.

4 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I think you all have lost your minds.

Are we honestly comparing Beasley to Cupp ?

I like Beas as a player, but yeah, the comparison is laughable.  Kupp is an absolute stud.  He also has Beasley by like 6 inches.  They are in no way, shape or form comparable players.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, HamptonBillsfan said:

His #s  before this year were similar to Cole's.

Objectively wrong. Kupp has outproduced beasleys entire 10 year career in 5 years

image.thumb.png.8c527548622639c09e6782ac71857c90.png

Not counting this season since Kupp came into the league in 2017 which includes Beasley's best year and omits kupp's

image.png

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

It is, but that doesn’t mean McKenzie, on a potentially decent $$$ contract is the guy to replace Beasley with.  

If Jameson Williams falls due to the ACL, we should sprint to the podium.  He may take a while to get ramped up, but we can afford to wait for him to get up to speed.  

Diggs and Davis on the outside, with Jameson Williams in the slot would be absolutely absurd.  

We need more high end talent.  Too many solid players 1-53 and not enough game breakers.  

Josh Allen can take over when unleashed in the Playoffs, but it’s a long season and we need a consistently elite offense during the regular season to make sure KC comes to Buffalo in the Playoffs. 

Oh I’m not for over paying a guy like McKenzie… I also am not convinced he’s going to have that problem 

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Because that's exactly what Beasley is - he's just a guy and always has been. On top of that he's extremely expensive on a cash strapped team (we save over $7M by cutting him), and he's old.

He's the definition of a cap-casualty

Also, Kupp in his worst season was better than Beasley's best.

He's just a guy. He had just under 1000 yds last year for a Division winner who went to the AFC championship. His career #s are similar to Kupps prior to this year. Kupp had a good year when they went to the SB, but otherwise similar. 

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Objectively wrong. Kupp has outproduced beasleys entire 10 year career in 5 years

image.thumb.png.8c527548622639c09e6782ac71857c90.png

Not counting this season since Kupp came into the league in 2017 which includes Beasley's best year and omits kupp's

image.png

Forgetting the Kupp comparison,does it make you feel better denigrating a 10 year vet, who has produced and played hurt for our team and has helped make us one of the best teams in football. I guess your job as a personnel expert is to make personnel decisions. Perhaps you think Beane should have cut him after most of the contract had been paid.

28 minutes ago, HamptonBillsfan said:

I used Kupp as an example because he's a great inside receiver. He had a career, MVP type season and he is 4 years younger than Cole. His #s  before this year were similar to Cole's. Remember, Woods went down and Beckam came in later and Kupp was targeted 15 times a game.

Kupp is no longer a slot receiver

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Kupp had more than 140 catches for  1950 yds and 16 TDs this year alone!

Beasley took 5 years to score 16 tds and Has never had over 1000 yards in a season.  He had 1 TD this year.  He is Going to be 33 next year and not worth keeping.   

He's not Kupp,great. I made the comparison because before he was a #1 receiver with Woods out and before Beckam came on, he was a clutch inside receiver, who got a lot of 1st down receptions. 

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Kupp is no longer a slot receiver

No he's a #1 receiver and had an all time MVP season. Before he had that great season, he was an Edelman, Welker, Beasley type slot receiver. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, HamptonBillsfan said:

He's not Kupp,great. I made the comparison because before he was a #1 receiver with Woods out and before Beckam came on, he was a clutch inside receiver, who got a lot of 1st down receptions. 

No he's a #1 receiver and had an all time MVP season. Before he had that great season, he was an Edelman, Welker, Beasley type slot receiver. Thanks.

There you go.  No need to any longer compare him to Cole then...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.