Isaiah McKenzie aka, Lil Dirty, sounds like he’s moving on

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Isaiah McKenzie aka, Lil Dirty, sounds like he’s moving on
4 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Would be a huge loss. But I wouldn’t really blame him with the way McD sees him. 

What does this mean?  Daboll calls the O.  He’s in charge of how he’s used, minus ST.  Isaiah dug his own ST grave.  

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, BuffaloBill said:

Hard to say as the Bills may pay him and let Beasley walk.

Agreed.  Or the Bills pay McKenzie and work a deal to keep Beasley at a lower cost in exchange for guaranteed money.

But if I see Bean & McD letting offensive skill players leave and then replacing them with more D players I'm going to get real nervous that we are going to waste Josh Allen.  IMO you focus on creating the best offense in the NFL around Allen.  If you have minor holes to fill on the O you fill them BEFORE filling even bigger holes on D. 

If we try to ride Allen's jock with inferior offensive personnel in some vain attempt to recycle NE we will fail because this is not the same NFL that Belicheck dominated.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.