Anybody welcome the team back from the airport?

Westside

43 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

thanked them for what, exactly.  Another playoff appearance?  That should be the expectation, they failed miserably in the final 3 minutes and OT.  If you could cheer the offense or JA in particular, fine.  But the defense should have been sent back on a bus.  

No. Showing that you back them no matter what. Otherwise your relationship is transactional. "I love you as long as you win." And didn't that performance by Josh deserve a showing from the fans?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I have no problem with fans that choose to do this but at some point you have to expect more and can't continue to enabling gut wrenching losses and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Yes, because the Bills players won’t play as hard if they know there will be fans waiting for them at the airport in any event. 

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

not just that 13 seconds.  Recall we were up with 1:11 left before getting gashed.  The D was awful.  I'm mad at them also.  So much promise, and coaching and failure to upgrade certain positions led to this result.  if Frazier is back next year that's a sign that McD and Bean are okay with just being okay.  

The gashing with the 1:11 left while I’m sure they didn’t do it intentionally so I get your point actually worked out in our favor 😂 we needed the last possession to win and I really thought we had it 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.