Anybody welcome the team back from the airport?

Westside

3 minutes ago, Westside said:

I was just wondering if anyone braved the cold and welcomed them back. I hope they gave them a good welcome back and thanks for a fun year!

thanked them for what, exactly.  Another playoff appearance?  That should be the expectation, they failed miserably in the final 3 minutes and OT.  If you could cheer the offense or JA in particular, fine.  But the defense should have been sent back on a bus.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RyanC883 said:

thanked them for what, exactly.  Another playoff appearance?  That should be the expectation, they failed miserably in the final 3 minutes and OT.  If you could cheer the offense or JA in particular, fine.  But the defense should have been sent back on a bus.  

I’ve been a fan since the 70’s, believe me when I tell you it could be worse.

• Agree 5

It was an awesome game. One for the ages. But I’m mad at them. I’m mad at the coaches anyways. And the defense. I know they were tired but come on man. That was too easy. 13 seconds. But in reality they shouldn’t have been put in that position. Why on earth would you not do a squib quick….

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Westside said:

I’ve been a fan since the 70’s, believe me when I tell you it could be worse.

oh I believe it could be worse, but that does not mean you celebrate this.  Winning teams deserve to be celebrated.  This season was nothing to celebrate.  We were not some underdog that was expected to go 8-8 who eeeked out getting to the Divisional Round.  We were picked to make the SB after last year and failed to improve.  Nothing to celebrate there.  

3 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

The players yes. McD I’d want to throw a sweet potato at. 

well, the offensive players or JA and Davis perhaps.  The defensive players should have taken the bus with Frazier and McD.  

• Agree 1

Just now, RyanC883 said:

oh I believe it could be worse, but that does not mean you celebrate this.  Winning teams deserve to be celebrated.  This season was nothing to celebrate.  We were not some underdog that was expected to go 8-8 who eeeked out getting to the Divisional Round.  We were picked to make the SB after last year and failed to improve.  Nothing to celebrate there.  

Josh and a few others deserve a Heroes welcome. McD and a few others just somehow need to be excluded from that. 

7 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

It was an awesome game. One for the ages. But I’m mad at them. I’m mad at the coaches anyways. And the defense. I know they were tired but come on man. That was too easy. 13 seconds. But in reality they shouldn’t have been put in that position. Why on earth would you not do a squib quick….

not just that 13 seconds.  Recall we were up with 1:11 left before getting gashed.  The D was awful.  I'm mad at them also.  So much promise, and coaching and failure to upgrade certain positions led to this result.  if Frazier is back next year that's a sign that McD and Bean are okay with just being okay.  

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

not just that 13 seconds.  Recall we were up with 1:11 left before getting gashed.  The D was awful.  I'm mad at them also.  So much promise, and coaching and failure to upgrade certain positions led to this result.  if Frazier is back next year that's a sign that McD and Bean are okay with just being okay.  

Oh yeah they were terrible the whole game. The only one who was decent was Oliver. Mahomes did whatever he wanted. Yeah we got pressure but what did that do? Nothing. Gotta get to the QB. Poyer and Hyde, the best safety duo in the league, were completely invisible. This game will haunt me all offseason..

19 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

All this about being tired. Allen lead the offense on a 7 minute touchdown drive leaving less than 2 minutes. They played defense for 50 seconds on the Hill TD drive. They have an 8 man rotation o. The D-Line they are supposed to be tired up front.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.