With the 25th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select...

Mark Vader

15 hours ago, whorlnut said:

I don’t understand the corner crowd. Beane said in his presser yesterday that they thought about one in round two last year but decided they might not beat out Dane Jackson. There were some good ones still on the board at that point as well. 

There really weren't actually. The 4 true first round corners in last year's class were gone well before we picked. 

On 1/25/2022 at 6:59 PM, LifeLongFan said:

A look into the draft!

We should do everything in our Power to Trade Tremaine Edmunds for a #2/3 pick and use it manoeuvre and navigate in this years draft.  We are so close!!

Our top Priority should be LB Devin Loyd from Utah  - We need speed at Linebacker and this guy is a game wrecker!  We would most likely have to trade up 5+ spots to snag him!

We should also be looking at Dahan Dotson (WR) from Penn State- He has improved a lot and runs a 4.3  ( I will assume that we may or may not re sign Mckenzie)

In addition- another Linebacker in 2nd/3rd round we should be all over is Darrian Beavers- This guy is a beast.

WE NEED to get faster PERIOD!  All Bills Mafia are sick of seeing horrendous coverage in the middle of the field by our backers and people running down hill at them all day!  

I am ok if we need to give up some additional capital, use the pick for Edmunds to move up if need be...   2/3 of these guys would be unreallll

All (3) and I don't see us losing a game next year!   I am serious lol...... 

no champagne for the Dolphins in 2022

Folks keep talking about trading Edmunds for a 2nd or 3rd round pick, as though that's just sitting on the table waiting to be done.

Who's to say if he has that sort of trade market?!  

I'll believe it when I see it.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

To be fair it’s not just that we need one it’s also a strength of this upcoming draft

Ok…then there should be one later then. This is the argument every year against drafting a WR early.  

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

There really weren't actually. The 4 true first round corners in last year's class were gone well before we picked. 

In the first round yes… But the argument was the second round.

41 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

In the first round yes… But the argument was the second round.

It was a very shallow corner class last year. The number of guys I thought were starters beyond the four first round talents - Surtain, Farley, Horn and Newsome - was very small. They all pretty much got pushed up a round IMO compared to their talent or were very scheme specific. 

To be honest this corner class is a bit deeper, but I don't think it is nearly as deep as the receiver class. 

14 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

The dumb guys in this league trade up; the smart ones trade down.

If only it were that simple..... of course it isn't. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/ufa/buffalo-bills//

If you look at the Bills UFAs, WR, DE, and DT are all areas that need to be addressed. 

With Wallace being a FA & White's injury likely push CB up the list of needs.

I just think that they go DL, again. At a minimum, it is a safe bet given their track record.

It will be interesting to see how FA changes things and what the needs are looking like closer to the draft. 

On 1/24/2022 at 11:54 AM, GunnerBill said:

Trevor Penning, Offensive Tackle, Northern Iowa. 

Andrew Booth, Cornerback, Clemson

Chris Olave, Wide Receiver, Ohio State

I'm good with any of those. 

Why would we take an Offensive Tackle when we have Dion Dawkins and Spencer Brown? We're not going to move either to the bench and we're not going to spend a 1st on depth.

Best available CB. Tre was taken at 27, imagine getting another CB even remotely close to as good as tre at 25? Wallace simply isn’t good enough and will be way overpaid (hopefully not by a team that expects him to play a lot of man). Rewatching the last two playoff games, Wallace was really bad.

even vs NE he was bailed out by Hyde on that 1st NE drive 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.