With the 25th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select...

Mark Vader

BPA @ WR, OL, CB or DL

If we draft a corner, I just hope he has some wheels.  

2 hours ago, WMDman said:

Tyler Linderbaum 

@25? No, he won’t be available 

2 hours ago, Ben said:

Nakobe Dean linebacker Georgia.

@ 25? No, he won’t be available

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Dislike 1

one of the new draft prediction sites (CFN?) has the Bills taking CB Kaiir Ela from Florida. I don't know anything about him so it will be interesting when all the prognostications come out whether there will be a consensus by player or position - I think not -they will be all over the map. For those who follow college football better than I do (and that's at least 99.999% of the population) anxious to hear your takes. if you do post them please list the position and what college they are from.

• Like (+1) 1

trade pick for premier pass rusher.  

If drafting, BPA.  Really, this team could upgrade everywhere but QB.  

Bean needs to stop targeting positions.  It failed last two years with zero impact DE's on the roster.  We need an impact player that can change the game at a meaningful time in the front 7.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

.....to trade up a bit if Jordan Davis is there at 20ish.

Imagine that extremely fat guy playing 35-40 plays against Mahomes.    He'd keel over dead.    I'd be very leery about throwing first round money at a guy like that.   That's bad business.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

Agreed. He is going to BPA in that area, should be a top ten pick but won't because he is a center. I'm 100% good on that. Can't draft for need. 

A good center is huge for this team.  Morse is a hit away from being done, and may retire based on cryptic comments.  The Center is the leader of the OL, we need a good one to protect our QB and help the anemic run game.  If center is BPA, do it.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

Chris Olave wr or a DB

I'd be very ok with this. Our offensive line got better when we sat Mango and gave up on Ford and plugged in Boettger/ Bates. I don't think we're drafting OL high. I think we bring in a veteran CB from FA and don't draft one. I would bet on WR or DB. I could see IOL but it would have to be someone that fell.

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

Imagine that extremely fat guy playing 35-40 plays against Mahomes.    He'd keel over dead.    I'd be very leery about throwing first round money at a guy like that.   That's bad business.

In order to get to Mahomes, first you have to beat other teams. Focus all your energy into beating one team and 30 others can pass you by.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.