Pegula's need to get Sean Payton

Back2Buff

Seriously, how many years will we put up with Mcdermott.  He ain't it, it's that simple.

What were we like 0-5 heading into yesterday in close games, and surprise, you lost again in a close game.

The guy is clueless about in-game coaching.

We have a top QB in the league, we can have our pick of pretty much any available coach.  

Sean Payton would LOVE to work with Allen.  Go get a guy who has won a super bowl.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Mrbojanglezs said:

I do agree that I think this team would be way better suited to have an offensive head coach but not really worth discussing because they're not changing the coach

You don't know the Pegula's then.  When they are not happy, they act.

9 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

The offense is balls to the wall put constant pressure on a D.    The D plays just the opposite, will give stuff up and hope you make a mistake.   There is no aggressiveness on D.

4 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Seriously, how many years will we put up with Mcdermott.  He ain't it, it's that simple.

What were we like 0-5 heading into yesterday in close games, and surprise, you lost again in a close game.

We have a top QB in the league, we can have our pick of pretty much any available coach.  

Sean Payton would LOVE to work with Allen.  Go get a guy who has won a super bowl.

I give McD one more year,   Rumor is Payton make take a year off in 22,   If we fall short again in 22, I would hire him in a heartbeat.

12 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

How many head coaches have won a Superbowl with multiple teams?

McDermott isn't get fired. 4 playoff appearances in 5. B2B AFCE titles. But if we are going to fantasize about getting a new HC. Then maybe we can convince Bill to write on a napkin that he retires as HC of the NEP and then come here. He respects Josh so I am sure he would love to coach him. PUFF PUFF PASS.

Does anyone else not remember that the Saints were one of the most super bowl favored teams for multiple years and consistently got bounced early.  He won the whole thing one time.  

C’mon people.  Back off the ledge 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

40 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Just stop.

35 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Sean Payton?!?! Outside of one season how many times has he come up short in the playoffs? You wanna replace a HC that comes up short in the playoffs with another HC that comes up short in the playoffs?brilliant!

Quite. Sean McDermott has had elite level Quarterback play in the playoffs twice. He is 3-2 in those two years with one Championship game appearance. Payton had 14 years of Drew Brees, is 9-8 in the playoffs with 3 Championship game appearances over that spell and only one Superbowl appearance. 

Don't get me wrong Payton is one of the few Head Coaches I would have above McDermott, but holding him up as the guy to get you over the hump in the playoffs is a rather stange way to go. 

• Simon locked this topic