Encounter with Chiefs fan following the game.

TC in St. Louis

What a game. I was watching with the Bills Backers here in St. Louis, and immediately after the game this Chiefs fan stepped into our room, stuck his phone in my face and said, for his videography,  "What do you say now?"

I said, "Great game.  Congratulations. When there were 13 seconds left I was scared shitless. Your guy is great. So is ours."

Pretty classless of the dude to stick that in my face. He's lucky I am a good sport. Half the dudes in my crew would've knocked him out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Man with No Name said:

so classless. guys like that really do deserve a punch to the face. i will never understand what makes people think that is anywhere near appropriate. coming at people when they are in a highly emotional state just shows a complete lack of awareness and humanness. 

Are you new to this planet?  There’s many humans lacking humanness and awareness.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.