These threads are unbearable after losses

CorkScrewHill

27 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

We sucked for 17 years. By November we were strategizing on draft picks …

we now have gone to the playoffs 4 of 5 years. we have a superstar quarterback, a very solid defense that carried this team most of the year - and anytime we lose TBD spews more hate at our team than the network talking heads. Enjoy what should be a tremendous number of years. It has been a great ride and look forward to where we are headed … GO BILLS. 

No one never said that. Pretty shortsighted of you. Especially for not wanting more, and being satisfied with playoffs. We all want the Super Bowl, but fans like you ridiculing others is not the answer. Read the room next time. 

22 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Vent .. fine .. do so with an ounce of logic. This is all cancel culture crap. Fire McDermott is laughable

Sure. Then don’t respond. This board is so toxic. Yes tonight sucked. But acting on people putting feet in their mouth will not help. Everyone has a right to post as much as you do. 

7 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Or I can just call you out for your idiotic takes. 

Haha no. No you can’t. You can’t just get mad because people don’t have the same opinion as you. Stop. Grow up. 

Edited by BILLieve85
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Or I can just call you out for your idiotic takes. 

Youre the one telling people what to do when they are reacting within the rules. People can disagree with you if they don't break the coc. If it breaks the rules report it. But you don't make the rules.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Like I said in that Shout box. We just watched the Super Bowl as far as I'm concerned. That right there was the two best teams in the NFL squaring off. It's a shame either team had to lose. I'm just glad that I saw it because it is one of the most amazing football games I have ever seen. Maybe the most amazing. Congrats to both teams as far as I'm concerned. An absolute Heartbreaker but a fantastic game. Like Romo kept saying, Whoever has the ball last will win this game.

Knowing the Bills and their coaches this season even if we'd won this game and then gotten to the Superbowl we'd have found a way to pull something like this in the title game. We need better coaching and a few more pieces.

16 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So you’ll just pull a random stat about one QB who didn’t go back to a Super Bowl?

How many years did it take Manning, Elway and Brees to win Super Bowls?

THIS TBH

8 minutes ago, BILLieve85 said:

Sure. Then don’t respond. This board is so toxic. Yes tonight sucked. But acting on people putting feet in their mouth will not help. Everyone has a right to post as much as you do. 

Haha no. No you can’t. You can’t just get mad because people don’t have the same opinion as you. Stop. Grow up. 

People can post .. and I can post that people should get a grip .. I believe that is also within the rules. I am not mad  at all .. disappointed in the results of the game and the response on the board.  

Just now, CorkScrewHill said:

People can post .. and I can post that people should get a grip .. I believe that is also within the rules. I am not mad  at all .. disappointed in the results of the game and the response on the board.  

Actually you can’t post people should get a grip. Sure you can say BILLS fans. But you crossed that line, you baited people with this thread. I’m tired of fans like you acting you’re more fan that anyone. We’re in this together. 

this one is raw..because we lost with ineptitude. not players. not specifically game plan. strictly because of  horrendous decisions in understanding the teams position in the game and i dont think its the first time. losing because of a coaching decision is the worst feeling.

everyone wants to find who to blame and take it out on and I'm not really sure any of them are right or wrong. 

one thing i know is the team from every interview they make love the culture our coaches have built. players WANT to play here and for each other..changing that will destroy this franchise. McDermott built that so i will not advocate his firing flaws and all until the team quits on the field.

frazier? yes seems most likely the guy that doesn't understand the situation is to not play a ridiculously soft D as if the chiefs had no TO and needed a TD. 

but how many times this season has the O hit absolute slumps somtimes entire halves or games and the D was the only thing holding it together? did our D lose the steelers game? the jaguars game? the patriots game? 

im just not seeing any solutions. the coaches have to be better. its hard enough to win and fighting against horrable coaching decisions is somthing championship teams rarely have to worry about. some calls such as the kick type can be hindsight. that prevent called was not even debatable.  the coaches are the ones who lost us that game. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

If you prefer this forum to be a "Go Bills Go" Bills Booster Club, and nothing more, simply walk away from the forum at a time like this, as MANY kool aid drinking regulars here do routinely.

Look at the notable names nowhere near this forum right now! 

LOL

That's the crowd that accepts mediocrity and is the reason the bills were futile for so long. "Rah rah bills! You're perfect the way you are!" And then there's zero accountability and nothing changes. Thankfully there are fans who are realistic and demand accountability when some within the organization aren't cutting it and aren't capable of doing their job. 

14 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

We sucked for 17 years. By November we were strategizing on draft picks …

we now have gone to the playoffs 4 of 5 years. we have a superstar quarterback, a very solid defense that carried this team most of the year - and anytime we lose TBD spews more hate at our team than the network talking heads. Enjoy what should be a tremendous number of years. It has been a great ride and look forward to where we are headed … GO BILLS. 

At the end of the day 31 NFL teams and fanbases end up disappointed.

But there is no sugar coating the situation when it really was starting to feel like this was the Bills year and there simply are no guarantees they will keep getting chances like this every year especially as long as Mahomes is upright and playing postseason games for the Chiefs.

And with many other young up and coming QB's in the AFC it makes the future muddled at best.

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I believe strongly in the 24 hour rule, no serious comments for 1 full day.

Same goes for the players.........shut up...its only 19 hours

I understand your point but that also takes away a lot of the emotion of the whole experience, which is a big part of the fun.

In another month or 2, I won't even be thinking about NFL football!

So should I walk away from this forum for 2 months?  

What's the point of that?  I want to discuss what happened!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.