This franchise is in great shape

CDogg20

Tonights loss hurt me to my very core. Im distraught. But Josh Allen is the best quarterback this franchise has ever seen and he does things that NO ONE in this league can do. He will win us a lot more games than hes going to lose. He will ALWAYS have us with a chance to win. The defense tonight let us down. Tre not being here hurt, Hill went off. But, we know we’ll be back right? Josh and McD will have this franchise back in the playoffs next year and for years to come.

I know how much this hurts, but we will have another chance at it as long as 17 is leading the helm. He’s only 25! This regime learns from mistakes and so does Josh. We are in good shape and people will want to come help this guy win a ring! Even though we lost tonight, players recognize how good we are and would love an opportunity to play with our leader! 

I’m just trying to see the positive and im sure most of you aren’t ready to yet.

Love my Bills and our fellow fans!

Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Covid causing the cap to go down so much screwed up their ability to shore up weak spots. They did a solid job under those circumstances imo. 

There's a couple real weak spots they have resolve on the defense, but they'll have a little bit more room to work this offseason.

I'm hoping they take next season more seriously and don't spend so much energy of off the field stuff and ignore the off-season fellating they'll get and remember they still have to work in the NFL. 

Yep, we need to get home field advantage next year.  That really helped the Chiefs tonight, and I'm sure contributed to how spent our D was at the end.  We also need to get a better pass rush.  The rotation didn't cut it really in tonight's game, and you need  steady pressure on Mahomes to win.

• Like (+1) 2

I have been thinking about Elway.  He came close early, but couldn’t win a SB until a little later in his career.  Then he got a second one.  Allen is going to be a very good QB in Buffalo for a very long time.  Today’s outcome was (very) disappointing, but our window will be open for a long time. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Like (+1) 1

I think we need to take a long look at the defense this offseason. Pass rush needs to be reworked. Ed Oliver is an absolute monster. Get someone to play alongside him that compliments his style of play. Edge rush clearly needs work and definitely another solid corner. Levi and Dane did great stepping up while Tre is out but they cannot be relied upon. We need an actual starter opposite Tre next year. Btw Tre Edmunds is absolutely putrid

This team was 0-6 in close games. This team blew a lead with 13 seconds left. It will NEVER win a championship with McDermott and Frazier on the coaching staff.

Unless they are fired this team will be beaten every year by any good team.

This division may as well be called the AFC Bills, no chance we don't own the top spot in years to come. But I pray we get a D coordinator that brings our D to the same elite level as our O. As bad as this loss sucked, I keep telling myself, Allen is only going to get better. And better than tonight? We may as well build our trophy case, it's only a matter of time

• Like (+1) 1

We need to replace Edmunds with a competent LB. Walk from Sanders and let Davis play. Get a stud RB and improve on O-line and get CB depth

Just now, damj said:

We need to replace Edmunds with a competent LB. Walk from Sanders and let Davis play. Get a stud RB and improve on O-line and get CB depth

I agree with what he said! Oh wait ... that's me! ***** you beer!

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Murdox said:

Yep, we need to get home field advantage next year.  That really helped the Chiefs tonight, and I'm sure contributed to how spent our D was at the end.  We also need to get a better pass rush.  The rotation didn't cut it really in tonight's game, and you need  steady pressure on Mahomes to win.

Those losses to Jax and the Steelers really hurt us. This game in WNY and I think Bills come out on top.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bigK14094 said:

Davis will be a lot more expensive next year after that show tonight.

Ughhh I know but you let Bease walk and you keep Gabe. That was one hell of a performance, we should be proud of our young core

I agree with the comparison of Frazier's defense to Dungy's... but we need the front four.  I don't think the rest of the defense works without pressure from the guys up front.

I'd like to see us get a proven, veteran pass rusher.  I wouldn't mind an upgrade at linebacker either.  I don't know that Edmunds can QB our defense to greatness.

We missed Tre, for sure.  Tough loss... an amazing game that will probably get talked about for a while... how many lead changes there in the fourth?  I hate the Chefs but they move on.  It came down to the coin toss.

I will enjoy watching our Bills knock them out of the playoffs next year.  :flirt:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.