Jordan's Bulls lost to the Pistons twice in the playoffs

Success

9 minutes ago, 716er said:

We only have a few more years with a running Josh Allen. When he hits 28+ no chance he’s running like this.

need to go all in next year

Allen will also be an even better passer when he is 28+ though so that will even things out.  Allen is still learning the game as a passer which is a scary thing for the rest of the league.

1 minute ago, 716er said:

His running ability won’t be where it is now.

So just say it, Allen will be going downhill at age 28….we only have 3 more good years of Allen.

Quit dancing around what you’re trying to say.

Then read it out loud and see if it makes if you really believe what you’re makes sense.

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Allen will also be an even better passer when he is 28+ though so that will even things out.  Allen is still learning the game as a passer which is a scary thing for the rest of the league.

Hope so but his skill set right now is unlike any QB in NFL history. 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So just say it, Allen will be going downhill at age 28….we only have 3 more good years of Allen.

Quit dancing around what you’re trying to say.

Then read it out loud and see if it makes if you really believe what you’re makes sense.

I think we only have a couple more years of the rocket arm plus the insane running ability. The rocket arm ain’t going anywhere. Not sure your implication.

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I mean he is still going to run when he is 28+ too. That won’t totally disappear. But he will not have to rely on it as much because he will be so much more lethal with his arm.

Not sure how much more lethal he can be haha

2 minutes ago, 716er said:

I think we only have a couple more years of the rocket arm plus the insane running ability. The rocket arm ain’t going anywhere. Not sure your implication.

I just think it’s insane that you think Allen will be going downhill and lose his arm strength by age 28.  I mean holy **** dude.  

7 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

He doesn’t take a lot of big hits.  Rodgers still runs at 38 but Allen won’t at 28????

Josh "Michael Jordan" Allen.

Stefon "Scottie Pippen" Diggs.

Gabriel "Scottie Pippen part 2" Davis.

No good running backs though.

We still can't stop the run, too.

Gotta design a different defense next time. And not have bad stretches of losses during the regular season. We were on our way to be the number one seed until teams figured we couldn't stop the run and our best RB is Josh Allen.

Can't have any of that next season.

Talent wise - Josh Allen is shoulder to shoulder with Patrick Mahomes. Neither is better than the other in terms of talent, IQ, and clutch. It's just Mahomes has the better experienced team and more accomplishments.

Also, Josh Allen has extinguished the "inconsistent" Josh Allen moniker tonight. People EXPECTED Josh to have a bad game. The reality is he had a MONSTER game once again. 9 touchdowns in 2 playoff games without any interceptions. Yeah, he's a Superstar Legendary QB. Mahomes vs. Allen is a great thing for us and the NFL.

Coach McDermott screwed up on 4th and 1 in the 3rd quarter or was it fourth quarter? Always go for it. I was hollering to go for it and he punt the ball. And Chiefs scored right away. Idiot.

Milano, WTF? Turn your head, bone head. Play the ball. He didn't turn around at all and let Kelce get a gimme TD.

While our Special teams isn't the worst in the league, we need to really strengthen that side. I knew Chiefs had the advantage on that side pre-game.

Our defense still needs improvement despite being the number one pass defense and point differential. Once again, we still can't stop the run. Ughhhh.

And I don't worry about our Superbowl window. Yeah it sucks we lost tonight, but as long as Josh Allen remains healthy and hungry to improve (Yes he can improve) and we bolster our weapons, relax.

It was a good season. I had fun. Josh has to start throwing single digit interceptions for next season. He had 15 this year. Gotta dial that back down.

We need to get legit RBs. 2 of them, actually. Try to get a Deebo Samuel type. A RB/WR dude somewhere.

WR Gabriel Davis became a SuperStar WR tonight. What a legendary game. Not even Randy Moss and Jerry Rice did what G.Davis just did tonight; 4 touchdowns. Clutch catches all around. Ice water in his veins. What a stud.

• Like (+1) 2

Football is funny because a lot of times you win when it seems like you shouldn't and lose when it seems like you should win..

It's true for a lot of teams, even Brady. Losses 2 SB to the Giants but beats the Rams by scoring 10 points or whatever it was. 

The key is being in the final 2-4 teams in the conference a bunch of times so you have a bunch of shots at it. When you're good eventually you'll break through.

Edited by TheFunPolice

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He doesn’t take a lot of big hits.  Rodgers still runs at 38 but Allen won’t at 28????

we might not run him intentionally when he is in his 30’s. Ideally we won’t have to because Allen will be putting up 320 and 4TD’s through the air on a per game average by the time he is 28+

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.