Honestly what do you do moving forward?

Milanos Milano

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

In the playoffs we aren't playing the Jets 2x, Dolphins 2x, Jaguars, Texans, Falcons, Panthers and a QB less Saints. That's why our defense was #1.

Well we dedicated the last 2 drafts and FA to defense and we still can’t stop the chiefs. I’m to the point of just saying F it and go all offense so we never punt. Draft o-linemen, a speed WR and a CB. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

So Wallace has grown on me. Could be better, but in most cases we could do a lot worse. I’d like to keep him. 

The thing is, I thought Dane Jackson is about as good as Wallace. So do you extend Wallace in a year we are tight against the cap when we get similar production out of somebody else? 

Not sure we can afford Levi

2 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Bills don’t tackle all the great either 

Aside from the brilliant coaching at the end of the game, this x10000000% we are awful at tackling

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

If the Bills want another explosive player on offense just pay Cordarrelle Patterson. That alone gives our backfield a new dynamic. Beyond that keep drafting OL on day 2 and 3. Day 1 I would keep drafting defense until we find a way to limit Mahomes.

Well we did stop Mahomes when we had White. I’d prioritize o-linemen a speedy WR and then a CB. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

If the Bills want another explosive player on offense just pay Cordarrelle Patterson. That alone gives our backfield a new dynamic. Beyond that keep drafting OL on day 2 and 3. Day 1 I would keep drafting defense until we find a way to limit Mahomes.

I agree. We’ve spent a lot on the DL. Guys like Philips and Oliver are definitely coming along. Basham has flashed. But I want a guy on the DL who rattles some cages out of the gate. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Well we did stop Mahomes when we had White. I’d prioritize o-linemen a speedy WR and then a CB. 

Yeah it's sickening to think this but it is very possible the Bills win this game with White on the field. The one holding penalty on Jackson alone was a 4 point swing. Ugh.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah it's sickening to think this but it is very possible the Bills win this game with White on the field. The one holding penalty on Jackson alone was a 4 point swing. Ugh.

We should draft a top CB anyways as an insurance policy if for nothing else. Having 2 bonafide CBs is one way to help limit Mahomes. Who are the best FA CBs available? 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It's likely we would have, that was a huge loss. Almost any other D player would not have been as significant.

We need to use the draft and UFA very smartly this offseason, We have to draft for replacements we can't resign and spend that cap money to keep who we can't upgrade. I fear it is still going to be a bit tight this year....

Our tackling blew, the play calls with 13 seconds left were awful. All areas of the D didn't step up at the end of the game to get a stop, Allen had to bring us back twice...

The only part of the team that held up their end was the offense and Josh - holy hell we certainly have a QB and likely the best one in the league

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

We should draft a top CB anyways as an insurance policy if for nothing else. Having 2 bonafide CBs is one way to help limit Mahomes. Who are the best FA CBs available? 

White won’t be back until mid season most likely and even then who knows how he will recover and play. I definitely think we need to go CB in the first round this year and hopefully can find another in FA as well. There won’t be a ton of cap space this year. We can only plug so many holes. 

1 hour ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Trade our first rounder for a bonifide superstar linebacker to go with Milano. Get rid of Edmunds. 

Cut the old weight on this team - Hughes, Addison, Beasley, etc. 

Fire Frazier if no one hires him. 

Beasley was clutch today. 

Just now, Billznut said:

White won’t be back until mid season most likely and even then who knows how he will recover and play. I definitely think we need to go CB in the first round this year and hopefully can find another in FA as well. There won’t be a ton of cap space this year. We can only plug so many holes. 

We have to do something, we don’t have any answers to stop KC. We either try and score more points than them, or cover better. We have to much money tied into the d-line to try anymore there. It’s a sunken loss. Get Allen more weapons and just win shoot outs. 

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Beasley was clutch today. 

I hope we are able to keep McKenzie around as well. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.