Honestly what do you do moving forward?

Milanos Milano

Our offense is already legit. I mean sure we could use some more o-linemen. But we already punt nearly the lowest in the league. Keep drafting defense? We have wasted how many picks there already. Go after FAs? We are already near cap space. It’s so frustrating. I’m the the point where we need to get another star CB as an insurance policy and maybe someone dedicated to be able to guard TEs, and then also focus on o-linemen. If we draft another DE or DT at this point I’m going to be disappointed. 

• Agree 1

I think we need to get another #2 CB, wallace was getting eaten alive today. Chiefs have a great offense and some of the fasters players in the league so I cant say I blame him. We really missed Tre out there today. 

Allen though... we are so lucky to have him. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Trade our first rounder for a bonifide superstar linebacker to go with Milano. Get rid of Edmunds. 

Cut the old weight on this team - Hughes, Addison, Beasley, etc. 

Fire Frazier if no one hires him. 

I mean I’m just trying to make sense out of all of this. Supposedly the number 1 defense and yet we can’t stop KC when it matters. Is White truly the difference maker, if so then we absolutely need to get another star CB to play opposite and to have in case of injuries. Definitely a star LB, I’m so sick of Edmunds. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

The difference between winning and losing is already just a small margin. Tonight was a case of minute margins. So... just improve

As usual, some players will leave, salary cap issues, some will slightly diminish because of age, some will regress, some improve, new draftees...

So the Bills can still improve, no doubt, and maybe just enough to get over those damn Chiefs.

But that's why you need to win games like TODAY, and why it hurts so much. With the Bengals instead of Tennesse, GB, Bucs... this year really did seem like THE year. Chiefs were the main hurdle, as expected in the offseason... and they remained so.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

You take steps to get better and try again next year.

What direction do we go? More pressure on QBs or better coverage? At this point how much better can be make the offense, we already dominate people there. Sure we can get some more linemen to help sustain more drives, but we are already one of the best in the league to do so. So incredibly frustrating. 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

I mean I’m just trying to make sense out of all of this. Supposedly the number 1 defense and yet we can’t stop KC when it matters. Is White truly the difference maker, if so then we absolutely need to get another star CB to play opposite and to have in case of injuries. Definitely a star LB, I’m so sick of Edmunds. 

Absolutely. Wallace is a CB3 at best, Dane Jackson is mediocre so far, Poyer did that stupid thing where he overpursues instead of guiding Hill out of bounds on that long touchdown, etc. Get a better CB to pair with White. 

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Trade our first rounder for a bonifide superstar linebacker to go with Milano. Get rid of Edmunds. 

Cut the old weight on this team - Hughes, Addison, Beasley, etc. 

Fire Frazier if no one hires him. 

I totally agree.  Edmunds is brutal.  There were numerous times he was not in the passing lane. He just doesn’t get it.  There were times he could have put his hands up and blocked passes but had them at his side.  We need a real MLB

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Replace frazier and upgrade the defense.   Linebackers are the top priority in the offseason, add at least two starting caliber players.   Keep milano as a starter and Klein as a backup.  Get rid of Edmunds.

After that, I don't know.   

Outside of Buffalo being good, NFL is so hard to watch for me.     Terrible officiating across the board, Announcing is all about stories and narrative, excessive commercials.    I am sure that I'll be back next year, I always am, but I have no desire to watch any more games this year and feel like I hit a breaking point with how much I can tolerate tonight.

Edited by dgrochester55

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Absolutely. Wallace is a CB3 at best, Dane Jackson is mediocre so far, Poyer did that stupid thing where he overpursues instead of guiding Hill out of bounds on that long touchdown, etc. Get a better CB to pair with White. 

We need another lock down CB and someone who can dedicate following Kelce and other TEs. That will go a long ways into making us super bowl winners. 

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Its not that hard to figure out. Look at the QBs they played. They were #1 because the teams they played sucked. Many of us have been saying it all season. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.