I'm proud of Josh and our team

Draconator

4 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Josh showed up when we needed him too. Defense was gasses, and say what you will, Mahommes and KC are pretty damn good. We stayed right in the game with them. The future is bright. 

Josh is Superman, and the offense balled out today, despite 1+ quarters of mind numbingly bad play calling by Daboll.

Yes, defense was gassed ... and KC was going to put up points. As long as Tremaine Edmunds is on the field ... the other 10 guys have to carry the weight. He is always out of position and a yard away from the play. I will not stop beating this drum until we replace him

2 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

Josh is remarkable. 

Tre White was sorely missed today. 

yes, but we're playing basically with 10 players on D ... Edmunds is never an impact 

Our defensive coaches(Sean and Frazier) betrayed our great QB. He played his heart out for Bills fans and these bend don't break mentality losers,did everything to undo the victory Josh deserved. It's criminal. Find a way to stop a team with 13 seconds left or get out of coaching, because these losses crush people's souls. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Josh showed up when we needed him too. Defense was gasses, and say what you will, Mahommes and KC are pretty damn good. We stayed right in the game with them. The future is bright. 

I like your optimism and you are right, but for right now this is one painful loss!!!!

6 minutes ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

I know Mahommes is fast a slippery,  but we need a TJ Watt or Aaron Donald beast to pressure the QB.  Maybe that'll be Rousseau next year?

It better be Rousseau, Basham, Epenesa or Oliver. One of our very hight draft picks needs to step up and be a force. It'd be nice if more than one did. Oliver has been decent but not great. 

4 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Josh showed up for sure.  Wish the D would have!  #1 D looked like shredded cheese all game!  Josh and the Bills should have won and be preparing for Cincinnati however, the epic failure by McDermott and the 13 seconds!!  PATHETIC!!  Squid kick, then press hill and Kelce at the line drop everyone in coverage except 3 rushers!!!  That was terrible MCDERMOTT!!!  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Players need to go to Pegula and get McD gone 

No but I would havre him fire Frazier,  its time to get a real attacking style defence

Just now, Beast said:

It better be Rousseau, Basham, Epenesa or Oliver. One of our very hight draft picks needs to step up and be a force. It'd be nice if more than one did. Oliver has been decent but not great. 

Beane missed on trading for Von Miller who was a difference maker today in their win against Bugs

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.