Never felt worse after a loss

Niagara Dude

When we scored with 13 secs I thought we had it,  even Allen's parents were celebrating and our coaching choked. I am so sick tonight,  I feel worse then losing title game because it was in our hands and we decided to get stupid.  Kick the ball along the ground first and then just hold receivers and give them 5 yard gains over the two big passing plays that put them in FG position.  You know KC will win the Super Bowl and our stupid loser defence is to blame,  could not make a play all night.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2

In a way, it was worse than any of the other losses.

Wide right was bad because it lost you the superbowl, but that kick was never a sure thing for Norwood's range.

Music City Miracle...bad, but it was a breakdown on one play.

What makes this worse?   "13 seconds" first of all, and that lone might be a bigger collapse than either of the other ones above. But it wasn't just the 13 seconds.  The D could have made a stop on the possession before and basically won the game....they could have made a stop in overtime. This was the biggest collapse of all of them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

24 minutes ago, ny33 said:

I felt much worse when we couldn’t move the ball for most of the game. 

This loss hurts, no question. But, my God, do we have a quarterback. Allen was breathtaking. 

We will be back. 

Back where?  In the postseason?  Yeah I guess.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.