Never felt worse after a loss

Niagara Dude

When we scored with 13 secs I thought we had it,  even Allen's parents were celebrating and our coaching choked. I am so sick tonight,  I feel worse then losing title game because it was in our hands and we decided to get stupid.  Kick the ball along the ground first and then just hold receivers and give them 5 yard gains over the two big passing plays that put them in FG position.  You know KC will win the Super Bowl and our stupid loser defence is to blame,  could not make a play all night.

i agree,  been a fan since b4 the superbowl losses.   suffered through all of them,  but this is different.    no team should ever lose in 10sec......ever.

im somewhat happy that it wasnt a blowout,  but this is an embarrassing choke job.  10sec...

the kind of choke job that sticks with a team for a long time.   other teams know it,  and will hammer the Bills players at every turn about it on and off the field.

Edited by bigduke6

Just now, damj said:

Josh drove for the winning TD twice ... and the defense couldn't make ONE damn play.

I was there for the SB years ... this one hurts worse.

Josh did everything he could and the defense completely failed

Been saying the defense is a fraud all year but people just lapped up the #1 stat. They didn't stop a good QB all year.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Frazier blew it by having all our DB's on the boundary.  WHO CARES???  GIVE THEM THE SIDELINE, THEY'VE ONLY GOT 13 SECONDS TO GO 40 YARDS, LET THEM THROW 5-10 YARD OUTS!!!

with timeouts still on the board… we would love slow time consuming out routes. A fly route up the hash is KCs optimal play call

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Tell me how McD recovers from this

Please.  

I'm sitting around some devastated people.  Like crying.  

Do you mean how does he emotionally recover?

or are you suggesting he should be fired?

Just now, BeefCurtns said:

Sorry Dude was here through all of them. This hurts way Worse. God Bless Josh Allen. He deserves better.

Not sure how you can say this hurts worse--maybe because it truly felt like we came from behind to win the game with 13 seconds left.

I was a hell of a lot younger in the SB days but they emotionally devastated me! 

😭

We are all together on this one. That was as debilitating a loss as we have experienced since the Super Bowls. It was way worse than the AFC championship last year because we had it in our grasps. 12 seconds and self detonate and then a coin flip loss to decide a game. I’m having a hard time clearing my head. I have run out of booze, and work tomorrow anyways. Just completely heartbroken.

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Nope

Are you saying Josh doesn’t deserve better? You’re damn right he does.

I haven't felt so miserable since the Music City Miracle...

My mom called me with 13 seconds left all excited for me, I told her "too soon!" & brought up the only game I ever cried over, the 2000 Titans WC game.

Well go figure, they find a way to choke in heartbreaking fashion in the lousiest way imaginable... Rolling over & letting the Chiefs score with no resistance whatsoever, while your QB & offense look on with no control. Nice.

"#1 defense" allows 42 points & over 550 yards of offense? "#1 defense" can't even force an incompletion or get 3 seconds off the clock (Chiefs marched down the field in TEN seconds, 3 remaining to kick a FG)? 

The Bills had the lead with under 2 minutes to play... But the "#1 defense" allowed 17 points & over 200 yards of offense like it was nothing. I'm just shocked THIS is how they went out.

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.