2nd Worst Loss in Bills History!! Only wide right was worse!

BuffaloButt

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

How many years in a row do I have to hear this before I croak?

Hey man, I'm a Red Sox fan.  Entire generations of Red Sox fans came and went and it was the same old same old.  No guarantees with this stuff!  

I'll take losing in the playoffs in arguably the greatest playoff game in NFL history over all the losing this franchise did in the 15 years prior to Josh Allen showing up....the Bills will get there and win....Josh Allen is too good not to win.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BB2004 said:

No it doesn't have anything to do with Beane.  

There were 13 seconds left.  What does the last 13 seconds of a game we should have won have to do with Beane?

That was all coaching.  Squib/pop up kick would have run some time off the clock and then they simply should have tackled every Chief receiver and allow several seconds to run off the clock and give up a 5 yard penalty. Mahomes would have had 1 play from his 30ish.

Watching the Rams go and add talent year after year, to "mortgage their future" yet they do it year after year. Cap is easily manipulated. Josh will be 26, proven he has what it takes, you can't waste any more years not going all in. Josh has 4 years of elite rushing left. His arm will keep him at the top but his running ability is his x factor now.

Lots of talent became available through out the year, but we stood pat all year.

Definitely frustrated as most are after a loss.

I know the team gave it their all, this one will sting a lifetime.

Go bills. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Increase pressure on the quarterback.

That, and forcing turnovers (the two usually go hand in hand). Both QBs happened to play perfect football against each other, we just happened to have a DC and HC who turtled at the worst time. Great game, disappointing end to the season.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, njbuff said:

How many years in a row do I have to hear this before I croak?

That's what I'm saying and I'm in my 30s. I'm still pretty speechless regarding this game.  Ya we should be back but ya never know. 

Where in Jersey you from? Do you go to any Backer bars?

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

That's what I'm saying and I'm in my 30s. I'm still pretty speechless regarding this game.  Ya we should be back but ya never know. 

Where in Jersey you from? Do you go to any Backer bars?

I’m from Kearny (live on Long Island now) and I don’t really know any bars as I don’t go to any. 😁

7 hours ago, QCity said:

Hail Murray isn't even a blip on the radar. :lol:

I have no idea why some fans get so bent out of shape over that.

Just a guess but I think it’s because they made two commercials featuring it and they were in such heavy rotation. 

I’m shocked that wide right was a surprise to older fans. Norwood missed extra points on the regular and had notable misses in major games. 

5 hours ago, BillsFanSD said:

Hail Murray was no big deal.  Fluke regular season loss on the way to 13-3.  I was over it by the time I went to bed.

I don't think I'll ever get over this one.  I'm still mad about homerun throwback.

Unspeakably brutal. 

14 hours ago, QCity said:

Hail Murray isn't even a blip on the radar. :lol:

I have no idea why some fans get so bent out of shape over that.

I just remember my emotions of up and down with that game.  The Bills are a Superbowl team and likely win next week and likely favored to win the Superbowl.  This feels like the wide right SB loss.  Same feeling for me!  We blew it and gave it away!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.