Allen is a stud

Niagara Dude

40 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Congrats to Allen who was amazing,  our defence and stupid coaching at the end cost us a shot at Super Bowl. How about kicking the ball along the ground to kill about 4-5 secs and then just hold guys on there line and take the 5 yards.  DUMB coaching killed us , only mistake Allen made was losing coin toss.

I generally try to defend McDermott and like the culture he’s instilled, but why can some of us fans think of things like this from our couches and the coaches don’t?  That’s what stings me most after this one.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Allen took another step in the playoffs. He'll get a shot to win a Super Bowl soon.

People don't understand how hard it is. Aaron Rodgers and Brees have one. I believe each QB has only made it to the Super Bowl one time.

when Josh Allen doesn’t have to do what he did tonight, because the defense played in the game as well… will be when he wins one.

I hope this franchise doesn’t just defer to Josh carrying the team…

Mahommes has so many weapons, we need a few game changers for him… like a sick TE… 

Just now, GoBills! said:

One weapon away and maybe one good linemen from being unstoppable. 

I think a freak tight-end would make Buffalo almost unstoppable….  Go find one… 

• Like (+1) 1

Allen had the best post season for a QB in franchise history, and he only played 2 games.

If the Bills squibed the last kickoff and/or played a defense better suited to the situation of 13 seconds left in the game, he be on his way to playing the best postseason for a QB in league history.

He's the real deal.  Hopefully this franchise can pull things together to better support him moving forward, because, if not, his career will end up like Dan Marino's instead of Joe Montana's.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I agree, but Mahomes is still incredible. You just cannot say Allen is much better imo.

I don't think Patricia comes close to doing what Allen did tonight if they switched teams.  We have the best QB in the world right now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

There is only one QB better than him right now and unfortunately he was the opponent today

I wouldn't even say Mahomes is better. I'd put them on even ground. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

How is he supposed to be successful with this coaching staff? Why not go for two and scramble around , then kick a squib game should’ve been over before possession. Terrible coaching. Deserve firing to be honest. 

Clock doesn't run during a 2 point attempt. Buy you're right on the squib.

Imagine going 48/62 637 9/0 QB Rating of 148.99(Perfect is 157.3) plus adding 134 yards rushing on 17 attempts(7.88 YPC) through 2 games and losing. Even with a #1 ranked defense. 

These coaches got to step up on calls and get out of Josh's way.

Personally I can't wait for Daboll to leave. Alot of odd calls and with Mathieu out of the game early they should've unleashed the passing game earlier. Gabe could've had 300 yards tonight. They literally had no answer for him. I would've went to him every play until they proved they could stop it.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Peter said:

The NFL should be embarrassed that Josh Allen was not selected for the Pro Bowl.

Seriously, who give's a rat's ass about the Pro Bowl, or what "they" think?

So many Bills fans have such an inferiority complex.  It is not healthy.

22 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I watched Jim Kelly and he was terrific but this kid is on another planet he played one of the greatest games I’ve ever seen a qb play tonight it’s up to the bills front office to keep getting him help 

Same thought here—I was one of the pump the brakes guys on Allen in terms of JK still being the best we ever had—but tonight sealed the deal for me. I watched Jim play some lights out ball, but Allen is on another level—by the time he’s done, I have little doubt he’ll have left most QB’s of all time in his wake. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Seriously, who give's a rat's ass about the Pro Bowl, or what "they" think?

So many Bills fans have such an inferiority complex.  It is not healthy.

I think you knew what I meant. At least I hope so.

If the Pro Bowl is meant to honor the best at their positions, the NFL clearly did not do that here.

God bless.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.