Squib kick

VaMilBill

36 minutes ago, Simon said:

No squib, but the high hanger from Bass to the 5 that they've been covering perfectly all year was the call there.

McDermott doesn't make a lot of mistakes but that one was probably his biggest ever.

I disagree on McDermott. He makes a lot of mistakes

imo, McDermotts flaws are covered up be an elite QB

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

It goes beyond McD. His staff wasn’t good tonight either. Daboll had 2 three and outs where we ran all 3 plays which is crazy with this talent and literally neglected Diggs and Frazier never brought anyone from the edge to attempt to try something different even though his defense had almost no negative plays. In OT we needed to force a big play and not just sit in his vanilla scheme. We lost the game on the OT coin flip without taking any defensive chances to force long yardage. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Dumbest decision all night at the absolute worst time. It would have killed 4-5 seconds and given them about same field position. Stupid

Sean all but admitted they screwed up the kickoff,  would have been around 7-8 secs left.  You just cannot afford to make these dumb coaching mistakes but we are just not good enough on defence

• Like (+1) 2

I hope the nfl changes their OT rules that allows both QBs to have a chance to win the game for their teams. It’s never made sense to me after watching college adapt. 

ladies and agents..  it’s been a helluva season that culminated in the greatest football game ever played. 17 did what he could.  Too bad he was deprived of another opportunity due to a coin toss.

i shed tears when 17 to 13 happened.  It felt great. I’ll take that with me into the offseason with hopes that next season won’t end with the same heartbreak and I’ll be able to end the season with tears of joy. It felt amazing….until it didn’t.  

we’ll be back. 💯 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Who cares about a coin toss. Our defense choked. The game was over.

How do you not squib kick? How do you just let receivers run down the field wide open?

Our coaches choked. Period.

We were 0-6 in close games. O and f-ing SIX.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.