Can't wait for Frazier to leave

Bermuda Triangle

35 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Wow, my bad. When I read the NFL rule I didn't see the part about minority executives & coaches. So which means we'll probably get no picks. 

Not your fault, at all, for not knowing that the NFL has rules based on race...😉

It’s a very “cringe” thing to talk about...and every time a minority candidate gets a promotion, the first thing people will think of, is that teams and fans are more happy getting the draft picks than losing the coach...what an embarrassment for the minority coach...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 5

29 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

407 total yards for the Colts, but somehow WGR praises him for this game when people bring up his shortcomings in the playoffs when games really matter. Outside of the Ravens and Patriots game Frazier has been garbage in the playoffs!

And pretty easy to coach defense when your offense gets a TD on EVERY drive

On 1/23/2022 at 9:57 PM, Bermuda Triangle said:

worst #1 ranked defense ever?

Also, the decision to not squib with :13 left was mind-numbingly dumb.

Bills-y.

You can't wait?  How are you not going to wait?  Frazier did not rate the defense.  And Frazer did not make definition to not quit.

Post is mind-numbingly dumb.

And frankly insulting.  This is why I degree when they say Buffalo has best fans in NFL.  More specifically the worst fans counteract the good ones.

10 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

You can't wait?  How are you not going to wait?  Frazier did not rate the defense.  And Frazer did not make definition to not quit.

And frankly insulting.  This is why I degree when they say Buffalo has best fans in NFL.  More specifically the worst fans counteract the good ones.

To be fair, I’m guessing it was an overly emotional reaction in the moment. It happens. 

I’d like to think that moment has passed and there is a realization that we were probably a top three team in the league, and we lost in OT to another top three team in a CRAZY way. $%#^ happens. Life moves on. Keep your top three thing going on, and one day you find yourself on top. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 hours ago, billrooter said:

Go back and look at the qbs we faced this year, that is a huge reason. Think about the games the defense was exposed and how badly it was exposed, we play a defense where a team that has a good/great QB can expose it easily and it has happened multiple times and I'm not even mentioning the running teams. It is to freaking conservative, KC ripped this defense all night and no adjustments were made. The coaching pissed away a game this weekend in a year to me that seems a super bowl would've been more attainable that is has been in years. A decent QB can pick this team apart.

Agreed.  Until we have an aggressive shut down defense, winning a super bowl will be difficult. 

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Augie said:

To be fair, I’m guessing it was an overly emotional reaction in the moment. It happens. 

I’d like to think that moment has passed and there is a realization that we were probably a top three team in the league, and we lost in OT to another top three team in a CRAZY way. $%#^ happens. Life moves on. Keep your top three thing going on, and one day you find yourself on top. 

A week later, and I still would prefer that Frazier move on.  I wanted him gone after last season as well. 

It's all well and good that the defense shows out against the likes of Davis Mills, Mike White, Trever Siemian, etc., but come the post-season, when the defense faces good teams - with, presumably, good QBs (New England with Mac Jones being an obvious exception) - Frazier's "bend but don't break" style of defense will not work.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Limeaid said:

The "can't wait for Frazier to leave" comment was a figure of speech.  I thought that to be fairly obvious, but....I guess not.  Just my opinion, but his time here has run its course.  Of course, if he's such a great DC (with HC experience to boot!), he should have no problem landing another HC job, right?

Speaking of mind-numbingly dumb, I have no idea what the bolded means.

I guess the "good fans" like you enjoy watching the defense get picked apart with little to no resistance in the playoffs as the team is eliminated from the playoffs.  

15 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

Letting Indy RUN for 45 points was also a joke.  Frazier plays a vanilla D that gets vanilla results.  

McD may well evaluate season and decide that it is in the best interests of everyone to part ways with Frazier. So disappointing of an end to 2021 season.

Yea if Im Frazier I want out bad. The coach calls the worst ever defense with 13 seconds left and Frazier gets blamed. Also If I'm not mistaken doesn't Bass Move up when he is going to squib? . Mcd should have noticed he was back and called timeout.

• Disagree 4
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 2

23 minutes ago, tenderland said:

Mcd should have noticed he was back and called timeout.

It just brings another tear to my eye every time someone mentions we had a timeout or was it even multiple?

How freaking good was Allen to lead us the length of the field for a TD in 1:02 and we didn't even burn all of our timeouts in doing so. If only Allen would have had the foresight to throw an incompletion on 1st and 10 from the 19 yard line instead of a TD.  

You make a valid point that McD as much and possibly more than Frazier is to blame for the defensive formation in the final 13 seconds. At the end of the day though I think a change has to be made. The loss and incompetence was just too devastating to just wipe your hands clean and say "Hey no problem here. Let's run it back." 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.