Can't wait for Frazier to leave

Bermuda Triangle

Look, the coaches may have called a prevent defense, but the players still have to be ready to make a play and tackle. They did not, all night long. As coach McD said last night, "I don't want to get into that right now, I'll just go with execution." That tells me that somebody(s) didn't do what was to be their job. Who? We'll never know, but I hope they are not here next year.

11 hours ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

worst #1 ranked defense ever?

Also, the decision to not squib with :13 left was mind-numbingly dumb.

Bills-y.

Squib kick was the wrong choice a very high kick to about the 10 yard line is what was needed. Make choose between a fair catch or giving up seconds.

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Squib kick was the wrong choice a very high kick to about the 10 yard line is what was needed. Make choose between a fair catch or giving up seconds.

If Frazier is not gone the same stuff that plagued us this year will again plague us.  Look everybody wonders why Minnesota did not win the Super Bowl in 98 poor defensive coordinator, what plagued air coryell poor defensive cordinator, and what stopped the Bills from winning a Super Bowl in the 90,91,92,93 Super Bowls oh yeah poor defensive cordinators.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, skibum said:

Yeah, it really sucks having a top 3 Defense in the league. Time to get rid of that bum.

Don’t hate Fraser but the d racked up stats a bit cs rookie qbs and backups. When they played real teams, Indy, kc, ten, tb they’re true Quality came out.

teams they dominated:

nyj 2

mia 2

ne 2

was

jax

car

no

hou

Atl

pit

i know you can only play who you play but this is really a top 10-15 D not top 3

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Don’t hate Fraser but the d racked up stats a bit cs rookie qbs and backups. When they played real teams, Indy, kc, ten, tb they’re true Quality came out.

teams they dominated:

nyj 2

mia 2

ne 2

was

jax

car

no

hou

Atl

pit

i know you can only play who you play but this is really a top 10-15 D not top 3

We all know Frazier is suspect against above average veteran QB’s.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, skibum said:

Yeah, it really sucks having a top 3 Defense in the league. Time to get rid of that bum.

Go back and look at the qbs we faced this year, that is a huge reason. Think about the games the defense was exposed and how badly it was exposed, we play a defense where a team that has a good/great QB can expose it easily and it has happened multiple times and I'm not even mentioning the running teams. It is to freaking conservative, KC ripped this defense all night and no adjustments were made. The coaching pissed away a game this weekend in a year to me that seems a super bowl would've been more attainable that is has been in years. A decent QB can pick this team apart.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

2 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

We got shredded by Rivers in the twilight of his career as well….. 27/46 309 yards 2td 0int 

407 total yards for the Colts, but somehow WGR praises him for this game when people bring up his shortcomings in the playoffs when games really matter. Outside of the Ravens and Patriots game Frazier has been garbage in the playoffs!

• Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.