Can't wait for Frazier to leave

Bermuda Triangle

1 minute ago, motorj said:

I doubt the timeout call was just to let the receivers run free and not to stop the players from reaching the 50 at all cost including a penalty with 13 secs

Poyer and Hyde are insanely deep, why?  Who told them to take that depth?

Why is Levi defending the sideline with no inside help?   He’s clearly doing that.  Chiefs had timeouts. Why defend the boundary?

21 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Poyer and Hyde are insanely deep, why?  Who told them to take that depth?

Why is Levi defending the sideline with no inside help?   He’s clearly doing that.  Chiefs had timeouts. Why defend the boundary?

mid love to blame Frazier. But McD called the timeouts I’m sure the call was confirmed. I’d like to blame McDermott but did Wallace just play it completely wrong. We will never know. Total failure too down. 

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

True...but that was more on the defense and the HC, imo...

It was more the fact that Shanahan kept throwing the damn ball rather than running, which they were doing effectively. That D plan last night was laughable.

There is hope that he gets hired still, IMO.

Edited by Conlan58

10 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Allen definitely needs to be traded, he will be one of the greatest of all time. He will be wasted here.

Just think of all the draft picks we could get. LOL

The same thing was said about Michael Jordan when he was at his peak.  Fans be crazy.

10 hours ago, benderbender said:

KC scores at will and every drive they don’t feel like, and you’re going to hire THAT guy?! We’re stuck with him now. Kiss our free 3rd rounders goodbye.

We can fire him, can't we?

Edited by longtimebillsfan

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

My fear is that this getting destroyed on defense causes a team to not take Frasier

He was a terrible head coach for the Vikings.  What makes anyone think he will be any better this time around?

His #1 defense was smoke and mirrors.

He isn't going anywhere unless McDermott has the stones to fire his arse.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.