Can't wait for Frazier to leave

Bermuda Triangle

1 minute ago, Green Lightning said:

Horrible D called with 13 secs left. Why rush 4????? Coaxhes lost this game.

Let's not forget letting Hill run free to take it to the house before that.  Two times the offense  with Allen/Davis came back to take the lead and two times the defense gave it right back.  Its almost impossible to imagine that's possible if I didn't see it happen.  Total chock by the defense in the last 2 minutes and OT.  Just terrible.  I'll be up all night agonizing over this awful end of game performance by the defense.  I hope we see somebody sign Frazier to a HC spot tomorrow.  At least I'll know he's not going to be back to do this again next season. 

• Agree 1

I am praying that the Bears sign Frazier. Playing defense like that and u should be hung. We are going to waste Allen’s career worse than the Packers did with Rodgers. I would trade him now for 3 1st rd picks and sign Trubisky to a 3 year deal. Seriously we are going to destroy him worse than Moulds.

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

When fans say this. I gotta ask. Fire him and hire who? U guys where down White and you played a dynamic offense in KC. Plus your defense was gassed. I get it, it's emotional now...but damn, you guys played KC... 

Dynamic??  You don't know what you are talking about.

12 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

With the game on the line 13 secs left, Frazier sticks with his useless defense that! One of the stupidest coaching moves in the history of NFL.

I believe it was a McDermott calling those plays at the end. He overrides frazier especially when he’s blitzing frazier said that

7 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Fangio, Martindale

??

Edit. Oh I get you now. I think you guys are just fine where u guys are in all aspects...white would of help, but KC is just as dynamic as you guys on offense. It really was one of those games where whoever had the ball last was going to win..

Edited by Ghost_002!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.