Postgame Thread DAMMIT!

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

How much of a difference would Trey have made?  He wasn't there, can't change that, but would him playing been enough to make one of those stops?

Hard to say. It looked like the game plan was to not cover Hill or Kelce so he probably wouldn't have made much difference.

Just now, billsfan714 said:

Frazier played way too soft all game.    The DL is garbage, Josh deserved better.   Leslie cant stop a FG with 16 seconds left.

Was just coming to say this. Wtf was he thinking with 13 seconds left?

It looked like he was playing a soft prevent defense on that first play and it gifted KC like half the distance they needed for a field goal. He was acting like all they had to do was prevent a TD or keep KC in bounds but they still had 3 timeouts left.

I know they say be careful what you wish for but Im ready for Frazier to go. Hoping he gets a head coaching job this offseason but he sure didn’t do himself any favors tonight. He very well may have coached himself out of a HCing job.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

You have no idea how embarrassed I feel for our offense. Just an incredible game by them. Absolutely putrid and disgusted. 

The offense - well, actually the play calling - deserves some criticism though. Our defense was shattered, especially in the second half, and we turned it around too quickly. All the times we ran.

Just now, BeastMaster said:

A choke on the coach that left them 13 seconds with timeouts

He completely blanked, because that is the most obvious move to secure the win

Absolutely. Choke on the coach for not squibbing. Choke on Frazier for playing a ***** game plan. Choke on the defense for allowing the softest yards I’ve ever seen. 

• Agree 2

Just now, Southern_Bills said:

Such a heartbreaking loss, we had that game. Bad play calling in certain situations cost us that game. Kick it deep with 13 seconds? Really?!

Im asking again what would you have done? I dont understand the criticism

1 minute ago, billsfan714 said:

Frazier played way too soft all game.    The DL is garbage, Josh deserved better.   Leslie cant stop a FG with 16 seconds left.

13 ................ it was 13 seconds.  We gave up 20 yards in 5 seconds.  It was already apparent we were going to let them get into fg range and then we gave up another huge play that made it go from hoping to get a kick off to an easy kick for Butker.  Just ridiculous.  They went 55 plus yards in 10 seconds.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

We have him next year too unless we can trade him. Yet I don't want him long term.

Yes, we're stuck with his useless a$$ another year. Just our luck, he'll make some plays and we'll re-sign him, and he'll be back to the same suckwad he's always been

Just now, TheProcess said:

Defense wasted a golden opportunity. Completely let Josh down. Picked the biggest game of the year to not show up. #1 D built to beat the Chiefs my ass. 

And we would have if our coaches didn't suck. Sqib kick = 4 secs. Rush 3 and cover Kelce. So now we've list every one score game this year.

• Dislike 1

End of the day the defense lacks a single great player - not one.  Good players across the board but zero game-changers despite all of the draft capital and free agent spending.  They lack a single elite talent except perhaps Tre.  

Diggs was invisible on a night where he faced scrub CBs and backup safeties.  Beasley spent all season bitching about rules then dropped two passes and slid down short of the sticks like three times tonight.   He’s washed and his act is beyond tiresome.  Good riddance.  Playcalling on offense was uninspired and coaches coached scared on both sides of the ball, like they didn’t trust their team.  

This team has the personality of its head coach - afraid to go for the jugular.

Except JA17 who is the greatest QB I’ve ever seen.  I’ve never appreciated an athlete as much as I appreciate rooting for him and it’ll be a joy to watch him dominate the league for the next 10-12 years.  Too bad his coaches won’t match his intensity.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.