Postgame Thread DAMMIT!

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Wyobills89 said:

I hate prevent, it happens everytime. You need to play normal and if they score a td then they deserved. But to just give up 20+ is dumb imo. Man heart crushing loss. 

I mean I'm OK with play the safeties  a little deeper but but just allowing them free 20  yard chunks with all their timeouts is dumb

Edited by Sharky7337
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeastMaster said:

McDermott failed kicking in the end zone, and the 4th and 1 wimp out

This guy is the reason why we lost, and this time it might have cost us the Lombardi 

Bengals at home for championship. Brady and Rodgers out of SB. Monumental ***** up

• Agree 2

Kicking it deep with 13 seconds rather than a kick that will eat time , leaving receivers wide open off the snap (Kelce) these are just more examples of why this team cannot win close games and haven't all year. The coaching staff doesn't know even the most basic concepts. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

That loss was on coaching. The punt on 4th and a foot and kicking the ball into the end zone with 13 seconds and 3 time outs left were killers

I wrote in the GDT they kicked deeep to keep a repeat of a special teams chance at a run back...You didnt like that call eh?

SB XXV hurt worse, but that is the only game in my 47 years on this Earth that did.  A legendary effort by Allen pissed away by a defense that should be nicknamed "The Red Carpet".  One stop, one big play, anything!

Hope it's a cold, painful flight back for those pretenders on D.  They should give their paychecks back because they sure as hell didn't show for the game.

1 minute ago, Koufax said:

Painful, but probably the best game I have ever seen. We can dissect the thirteen seconds sequence especially, but we needed one more play by the defense anywhere and just didn’t get it. Incredible Josh Allen. Go Bills 

Avoid overreacting as hard as it is, and appreciate how close we were and how bright the future is 

Sorry, you can't depend on the future. All it takes is a single injury to Allen and a season could be ruined. Even this year was a regression in the sense the Bills only made to the Divisional Round, not even the Conference Championship. Look at how consequential a single loss to the lowly Jags was, it cost the Bills home field tonight and likely Super Bowl shot. You have to grab your chances when you can, and the Bills have blown theirs two years in a row.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

I just can’t comprehend how they blew it that bad.  Having White out there would have helped but we need to go get a real pass rusher this offseason.  Another fun season all around though

I’ve gotten to the age where I don’t live and die with losses. This one stings, and I’m still shell shocked. Never seen anything like it. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Vertig0 said:

Same. Totally numb. During the game I thought I was literally going to barf. When it went to OT I could've cried. And when it ended I just sat here completely emotionless. 

Wait a few minutes.  It will kick in.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.