Postgame Thread DAMMIT!

Chandler#81

17 minutes ago, Last Guy on the Bench said:

Fair enough. Sorry if I took you out of context. Totally agree that right now Reid is a better tactical coach than McD. And I'm not sure McD's strength will ever be tactical. But I do believe that he will keep working to find and develop good tactical minds and that everyone on the staff will keep working to improve their approach over time. I agree about Dabol too. He's a funny one. I like him, and think he will also continue to get better as a play caller. (No idea how he'll be as a head coach.) But I did think the coaching tonight on offense was nervous and tight at times, especially early. They needed to unleash Allen early and let things play out. That series of calls before the punt on 4th and 1 was painful (as was the punt).

But they're human. I just get tired of everyone who makes a mistake (especially when a lot of the mistakes probably aren't actual mistakes) getting called idiots and trash, etc. But you weren't doing that, so sorry to aim my frustration at your reasonable post.

I agree. I do not like those harsh terms hurled at them.  

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

None but going to 4 straight Super Bowls was a tremendous feat. If we get to a couple in the next few years we are going to win one and probably more then one.

OK, I’ll believe it when I see it because in all likelihood we’ll #### it up. Just as always.

Just now, Last Guy on the Bench said:

I agree, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I think they will romp over the Bengals. Maybe the Rams can give them a fight, but between Stafford and Mahomes I know who my money would be on. I think the Chiefs just won the Super Bowl tonight. By 13 seconds.

Rams actually have a pass rush. They look good

2 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

I agree...To me it's not the kick at all...For all we know they wanted Bass to kick it just short of the goal line and he just got too much leg into it...We may never know...

The 13 seconds are what matters IMHO...B-)

Of course.

But a squib kick brings it to 7/ 8 ticks. 
Tackling Kelce & Hill at the line gets it to 1, with a one play 60 yard, Hail Mary!

ALL on the Clapper! He even called TOs, but didn’t obviously say anything.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Richard Noggin said:

But of course you understand the kick could have shaved several seconds OFF the total of 13, right? (Or pinned the Chiefs deep if they called a fair catch.)

Yes...I'm only saying they may have wanted to kick it deep just short of the goal line purposely to do that, and more...They did it a lot this year and executed it very well at times...I'm not saying that's what happened...But I do think it's possible...And I'm not sure we'll ever know...B-)

13 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

But their actual lives are NOT in the balance here. It DOES have to do with their financial positions. They and their families are forever taken care of in a material way. The vast majority of Bills fans are not in the same position. Professional disappointments for many of us actually result in financial hardship. 

But like I said, I DO actually feel for them on a human level for a short while. We just shouldn't spend too much energy feeling badly for such successful people who WILL be okay. 

This is was sports is. This is how fans are involved. You're reaction is ridiculous. 

We know it's not life and death, Einstein.

2 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Of course.

But a squib kick brings it to 7/ 8 ticks. 
Tackling Kelce & Hill at the line gets it to 1, with a one play 60 yard, Hail Mary!

ALL on the Clapper! He even called TOs, but didn’t obviously say anything.

Right...No question we could have handled that kick better...No question...But even still I look at it like...They have 13 seconds...They need a huge amount of yards...You gotta stop it there...You just have to...B-)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Not funny but my wife said the game is over when 13 seconds were left. My friends started texting congratulations and my response was "I am a Bills fan. The game is not over till the clock reads all zeros"

The way the game was going you could never feel comfortable that the Bill's were going to win even with13 seconds left. They had all their time outs meant they had 2-3 plays to get into field goal range. The defense pretty much couldn't stop KC the whole game. I never felt like the Bills were going to stop them. I thought KC would get a long field goal try of like 55 plus yards. Its the Bills so I knew the FG would be good. Not sure, if my expectations were unrealistic. 

• Like (+1) 1

We can only hope this is our Ronnie Harmon on the way to multiple Super Bowls. It is really bad though. How does that happen I still can’t wrap my head around it. 

2 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

Right...No question we could have handled that kick better...No question...But even still I look at it like...They have 13 seconds...They need a huge amount of yards...You gotta stop it there...You just have to...B-)

Give up 10 yards not 30. 

3 minutes ago, Man with No Name said:

am i the only person who only cares about the bills? 

i watched 18 minutes of the bucs rams today, and it is the most football outside of bills games that ive watched this season. combined. 

i might watch the sb if there is a fun party to go to. that's it. 

It's probably safe to say that on a forum like this you're probably the odd one out, I'd put money on most of the users of this forum watching a lot of football.

In the general Bills fandom, you're probably way more common.

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Was just coming to say this. Wtf was he thinking with 13 seconds left?

It looked like he was playing a soft prevent defense on that first play and it gifted KC like half the distance they needed for a field goal. He was acting like all they had to do was prevent a TD or keep KC in bounds but they still had 3 timeouts left.

I know they say be careful what you wish for but Im ready for Frazier to go. Hoping he gets a head coaching job this offseason but he sure didn’t do himself any favors tonight. He very well may have coached himself out of a HCing job.

No way. McD takes the heat off Frazier so Frazier can get outta town. 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

This is a real bad loss. Heartbreaking to the point where I don’t see how we recover from this. This was our best chance to win the Super Bowl. No Brady, No Rodgers, having Mahomes down late in the 4th and we still didn’t get it done.

This is a real gut punch. 

Brady and rodgers will be gone forever very soon for the record lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.