Postgame Thread DAMMIT!

Chandler#81

18 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

I'm talking about tonights game.  Epenesa made at least a couple of plays.  Addison did nothing.  Addison made a few plays over the course of the season you're right but he hardly played up to his contract and I'm not sure one of the rookies couldn't have totaled 6 sacks if they had played as many snaps as Addison.

Good God man!

They were trash... unmitigated TRASH, in the biggest game of their lives!

NOT STOPPING SOMEONE 80 YARDS AWAY WITH 13 SECONDS LEFT IS THE WORST PERFORMANCE IN NFL HISTORY!

Not even counting the rest of their F performance!

8 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Mahomes has the advantage of Reid as his HC.  They do not waste whole series trying to be a genius.  They go after your weaknesses.  Sound familiar?  Dabol has glaringly bad play calls.  Bills took too long to exploit the beat up secondary of KC.  

Do you know how many years people crapped on Reid for never being able to win big games?! Coaching, like anything else, is a developmental process. Plus you need the players. Plus you need to get a little lucky. I swear that Pittsburgh is the only team in the league with its head on straight in terms of letting coaches stick around long enough to develop and to give the organization some coherence.

I wasn't a McD fan when he was hired. But he has done a great job building an organization that is geared toward long-term competitiveness. And he continues to grow as a coach. He'll get a little better each year if he's given time.

These knee jerk responses are predictable, but ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

15 minutes ago, Magox said:

The Bills will win a Super Bowl or two, it could have been this year.  Two great teams, arguably the two best slugged it out and we literally lost on a coin flip.  Bills will be back 

I appreciate the glass half full take but it shouldn’t have come down to a coin toss.  Any defense with a damn doesn’t allow 56 yards in 13 seconds no matter how good the opposing offense is.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You know, if we hit that perfect kick then yeah. Could Bass had done that? I don't know. How about we just not let them gain 50 yards on 2 plays next time.

if we kick short and run some clock, they likely only have 1 play before desperation pass.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

That's all you can say. As devastated as we all are, I'm so sick over how amazing Josh and Gabe played. And what a coaching and defensive embarrassment (yes Sully) we watched that last 13 seconds.  Pop the damn kick up and force them to burn 4-5 seconds. 

Well, I thought about that myself, but couldn't the Chiefs have either called a fair catch or downed it?

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Honestly he's right, people are going to say Mahomes got the win and drove down just like Josh, but what I remember is Mahomes WR/TEs being wide open. Josh made some ***** crazy throws tonight.

Agree. Lots if blaming going around but in the end Mahomes made the plays just like Allen did to miraclessly bring us back from the dead. Bills shouldn't have scored 2x to go ahead and Mahomes shouldn't have gotten them fg range in 13 seconds.  It cuts both ways. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, klos63 said:

Short kickoff knocks off 5 seconds, KC gets one play then a hail mary. What was McDermott thinking?

Agree on the kickoff.  

I think they were looking for a Hail Mary on second down with 8 seconds left.  Kelsey gets an uncontested 25 yards and their kicker hits from 49.  

Terrible defensive is strategy.   

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 1

Just saw Josh and Gabriel Davis on a postgame interview the Bills run live on their site—and seeing the faces and body language of those two young men was heartbreaking.  They were extremely classy and professional.  My heart goes out to them.

Edited by biggerdaddynj
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This D was not a #1 D, it was a decent D that played some good games against some bad teams. We need a more effective pass rush and we really needed Tre White tonight. We couldn't stop a wet fart tonight, very poor tackling. The offense was all we could ask for. The second honeybadger went out of the game we should have pressed the advantage passing more though. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.