Postgame Thread DAMMIT!

Chandler#81

Just now, Norcalbillsfan said:

Prevent D with kelce on the feild you only need a fg with 3 timeouts. What in the hell was Frazier thinking? Ya let's play a defensive formation that gives up 10 yards at a time while the offense has 3 timeouts

Hell i would have settled for 10 yards.  We gave up 20 yards on the first quick hitter and they only used 5 seconds. 

1 minute ago, Tulsabillsfanz said:

The good news with this defeat is Josh Allen. He was incredible!  Josh had 2 big TD passes AFTER the 2 minute warning! 

With Josh Allen in Buffalo, we will be back!   So will Gabe Davis! 

We need a legit #1 defense. This year we were a great defense on paper only.

We'll be back where? The play offs? Maybe another Championship game? Woohoo.

2 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Another year lost in the Superbowl window. McDermott continues to make soft decisions in the playoffs. We continue to be the Chiefs B word. Allen will always give us a shot but I think we need some better coaching 

McDermott will never be a great game day coach. He does get a trophy for Mr. Process. Feel terrible for Josh. 

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

That and a fear of KC's speed.  Pringle and Hardman aren't Tyreek, but they have wheels too.

If you jam receivers at the line, you're going to have much more success than leaving them wide open, especially when it's Travis Kelce. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

I wish they had coached scared of him on the ensuing series in that case. There is no way to excuse that end of game coaching. I can't even try to imagine what McDermott was thinking.

I almost wish they went for 2 with 13 secs left to try for a 4 point lead

I honestly cant even watch the rest of the playoffs or even the Super Bowl.  Im that down.  We should have an AFCCG at home next week.  Thats what should be happening. 13 ***** ***** seconds.  ***** you Frazier.  ***** you Daboll.  If you don't change next year then ***** you McDermott too.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.