Postgame Thread DAMMIT!

Chandler#81

19 minutes ago, colin said:

Sad to see it go down like this.

We deserved to lose.  Scared coaching and the most over rated d I think I've ever seen.

Couldn't make one stop, couldn't stop a fg w 13 seconds left

Dabol got too cute, Frazer is actually worthless, and our whole d is cheeks.  Number one issue is dL, number two is mlb, number 3 is corner depth.

What was Milano thinking? 

Sad thing is, this teams best defensive quality is playing coverage.  We play coverage.  We don't give up points.  We're not a big run stopping team in identity.  We're not a super pass rushing team by identity.  We play coverage and we get turnovers, keep teams from scoring.  All we needed to do is play our football and not do some goofy situational crap.  Cover the recievers and make Mahommes burn time finding someone.  Don't let them get two plays off and we win.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

13 ................ it was 13 seconds.  We gave up 20 yards in 5 seconds.  It was already apparent we were going to let them get into fg range and then we gave up another huge play that made it go from hoping to get a kick off to an easy kick for Butker.  Just ridiculous.  They went 55 plus yards in 10 seconds.

Prevent D with kelce on the feild you only need a fg with 3 timeouts. What in the hell was Frazier thinking? Ya let's play a defensive formation that gives up 10 yards at a time while the offense has 3 timeouts

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

1) The NON squib kick was huge! 
That’s on McD!

2) You TACKLE Kelce & The Gangsta! 
TACKLE THEM... BEFORE THEY CATCH ANYTHING!
Every time you do that, it’s 5 seconds minimum!
And there are only TWO of those!

Defend one Hail Mary with no time on the clock left!

ONE!

Is that too much to ask?

Once again, McD gets overwhelmed at the most crucial in game time!

They should have just held onto both hill and Kelce at the snap. 5 yard penalty or 15 yards still burns clock. At least would prevent them from getting into FG range

I am seriously holding back tears.

The offense deserves better than this.

We really need to address our defense because we still don't have an answer and we owe it to the offense to fix our defense

CB2 and LB in rounds 1 and two of the draft please.

We really need to step up this defense because what we have isn't working 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If we can’t win this game this year, with the way Allen just played..it’s just not going to happen.  This was our shot. 9 ***** months of sitting around now waiting for a chance to go back and probably not even play close to this well. The defensive scheme is a problem. It was a fight when I said it earlier because a few trash QBs ran up our rankings. Good QBs carve us up and stopping the run is an issue. Frazier has always been an issue and tonight 13 seconds wasn’t enough time to win a game. We won’t get a better shot then this. Just an absolutely franchise changing loss. If you can’t finish that game, I don’t know how you ever do.

Absolutely agree. The “next year” crowd doesn’t get this. If you can’t do it with this set up, you never are. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

They coached scared all night, that’s McDermott’s core personality.  He’s afraid.

Any team that hires Leslie Frazier for a HC gets a guy who belongs in the 1990s.  He and his HC both come up small when it matters most, but we're stuck with them.  

McD is all hat, no cattle.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, OZBILLS said:

Yeah it's nice to go to bat for your guys and all that but this is just delusional. The defense should be ashamed of themselves.  They snatched defeat from the jaws of victory three separate times.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He might pick it up off the bounce. That is still a possibility. I think they coached scared of Hill in that moment. It was a mistake.

I wish they had coached scared of him on the ensuing series in that case. There is no way to excuse that end of game coaching. I can't even try to imagine what McDermott was thinking.

heartbreak hotel......I want to say that no rational person thought this Chiefs win was anything but a slugfest ...defense gave up some long gains the coin toss plus failure to prevent a TD in OT setled the game..........Im sad and do hope that the people who are hurting super bad tonite Hang in there. This team is worth our loyalty as bad as this loss feels.

JMO

• Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.