Postgame Thread DAMMIT!

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Where does this rank among the most heartbreaking losses in Bills history? Just below Wide Right and just above the Music City Miracle? 

The worst loss I have witnessed as a Bills fan and I have been a Bills fan since 1982.

I can't explain it, but this one is downright bad.

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Their thinking was don't kick it to Tyreek Hill but I think the percentage chance of him breaking one is lower than the chances of Mahomes with two throws and all his time outs getting into range.

Was a poor decision. 

If you squib it, Hill doesn't touch the ball.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, muppy said:

Im asking again what would you have done? I dont understand the criticism

Squib kick it .......... run off 3 or 4 seconds.  They get the ball with ten seconds left and have to go 50 yards.  Now they can run one play tops because if they run another play with less than 5 seconds the clock runs out without ever kicking.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Green Lightning said:

And we would have if our coaches didn't suck. Sqib kick = 4 secs. Rush 3 and cover Kelce. So now we've list every one score game this year.

Was shocked they kicked it deep. That last 13 seconds was an embarrassment to defensive football. We let them off the hook. It was right there for us. And we let it go. 

• Like (+1) 1

what should have happened:

1 - squib kick

2 - double hill and kelce

3 - win

What actually happened:

1 - Gift Mahomes an extra 5 or so seconds

2 - play 0 or 1 coverage on hill and kelce

3 - lose

The decision making by the coaches in that 13 second span was really, really bad. The players did everything needed to win.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

Oh, you mean the one guy on the defense that actually made tackles when given the chance?

That guy?

There were a lot of issues out there tonight and Edmunds was the towards the bottom. When he attempted to tackle a Chief, the Chief went down and backward.

The issue was our d-line couldn't get to Mahomes and our d-backfield became gassed.

I agree ... the whole defense failed tonight. But they're only playing with 10 guys because Edmunds is ALWAYS a yard away from the play.

Edited by damj

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.