Postgame Thread DAMMIT!

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

My daughter and I were crying when Gabe Davis scores with 16 seconds left I mean we win right right guys?

100% after I saw 13 seconds my first instinct was dreading them somehow getting in FG range

• Like (+1) 1

Congrats to Rat-boy and the Chiefs. Josh Allen got it done, he put the team on his shoulders and won that game. Unfortunately, putting it through the end zone on the kickoff with 13 seconds left, then playing to stop sideline throws leaving the middle of the field wide open. The last 13 seconds was a play calling abortion.

Edited by JDubya76
  • Agree 3

I'm sorry but all season long we heard about how this defense was tooled specifically for this matchup and they played like garbage. 

Instead of using the guys we BROUGHT IN after losing the AFC Championship Game we had old ass Addison and Hughes eating up snaps when the closest they could get to Mahomes was to smell a fart. Fraiser was absolutely terrible this game, and lost us the game.

• Agree 2

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Was just coming to say this. Wtf was he thinking with 13 seconds left?

It looked like he was playing a soft prevent defense on that first play and it gifted KC like half the distance they needed for a field goal. He was acting like all they had to do was prevent a TD or keep KC in bounds but they still had 3 timeouts left.

I know they say be careful what you wish for but Im ready for Frazier to go. Hoping he gets a head coaching job this offseason but he sure didn’t do himself any favors tonight. He very well may have coached himself out of a HCing job.

If he doesn’t get a head coaching job, I feel his performance tonight is enough to warrant firing him. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, damj said:

The defense could not make ONE play when the game was on the line.

And THIS is the poster child for it. I will not be happy until he no longer wears this jersey

nSvaR48O_400x400.jpg

Oh, you mean the one guy on the defense that actually made tackles when given the chance?

That guy?

There were a lot of issues out there tonight and Edmunds was the towards the bottom. When he attempted to tackle a Chief, the Chief went down and backward.

The issue was our d-line couldn't get to Mahomes and our d-backfield became gassed.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.