Postgame Thread DAMMIT!

Chandler#81

By far, the worst lost I've experienced. Worse than home run theowback. Worse than wide right.

Another year closer to meeting my maker and no Championships.

The Bills coaching staff wasted what may have been the greatest performance ever by Josh Allen. 

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koufax said:

Painful, but probably the best game I have ever seen. We can dissect the thirteen seconds sequence especially, but we needed one more play by the defense anywhere and just didn’t get it. Incredible Josh Allen. Go Bills 

Avoid overreacting as hard as it is, and appreciate how close we were and how bright the future is 

How many years in a row are we going to hear that?

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm not even mad. I'm numb......mentally I hope the players can come back from something like this.

Same. Totally numb. During the game I thought I was literally going to barf. When it went to OT I could've cried. And when it ended I just sat here completely emotionless. 

• Agree 2

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Greatest offensive performance by two teams, decided on a coin flip. Because you can't let both teams have a possession in playoff OT. Stupid stupid stupid NFL rules. Stupid.

If we could defend then Josh may have had a chance, but that was seemingly beneath us tonight.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

We knew it would be a shootout. If we got the ball back their d would have 42 against them. You don’t see them caring about it. It’s all offense league. 

How many points did they score in the Super Bowl last year? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.