Postgame Thread DAMMIT!

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Sandhill Mike said:

The Chiefs are all up in their window right now... I think we're still a team with ceiling.  Our defense WILL get better.  A front four that gets pressure and an upgrade at linebacker are on my wish list.  The Chiefs are on top right now but in a year or two, I can see it turning our way.

Josh Allen is the QB we have been waiting decades for!  He went toe to toe with the almighty Mahomes and only lost because he didn't touch the ball last.  It sucks right now but we'll enjoy being on the other side of it sooner than later.

That game was pretty damn good... even if I hate how it ended.

Yeah that's not how it works. The moment Josh's contract kicks in things get much more difficult. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TwistofFate said:

Choke?  Going to OT on the road and losing on a coin flip is hardly a choke, get real.  We get that coin flip we win that game just the same.

The way the D-unit played. it was a choke.

Stop them on their 2nd last drive and you win but you didn't.....then the whole '13 second thing'.  Then no resistence at all in OT? That is a choke.

Might be a good idea to invest more in CB position than 1 first round pick, a 7th rounder & an undrafted, if we want to beat KC.  Also, Daboll's running it instead of letting our best player play & throw really hurt us in the 2nd & 3rd quarter. We ended up punting it back and wearing the D down. If he had gone to the pass sooner, they may have played with a lead and won. Too conservative IMO.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.