2nd Half Thread - Bills @ Chiefs - 2022 Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, HappyDays said:

I feel sick for Allen right now. He's laying it all on the line in this game and Daboll for no reason decided to handcuff him.

McD also showed no faith punting on 4th and 1

After that previous drive...at least the defense only has a short field to defend if you dont get it.

It was a loser coaching decision 

Just now, bills6969 said:

Didn’t know he was also coaching the D

The defense was on the field for eight minutes and held them to a FG. Dabol called AWFUL plays and our gassed defense was right back out there. So yes, that was also Dabolls fault. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 716er said:

McDermott turtles in the biggest game of the ear again.

Maybe he’ll learn next year

What a loser

Agree.  Lost all the faith I had in him right there.  You could see it on his face that he knew it was the wrong decision, but he was just too much of a p*ssy to go with his gut.  May never win a SB with this dude, I'm afraid.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Billzgobowlin said:

Inside our 35 we have to punt.  You don't risk a turnover there

No you don't punt.

Cause this is exactly what happens.

You have an elite QB. Let him make a play.

And you have an elite QB on the other side.

The result? Touchdown in 2 minutes 

Just now, Bills fan since 87 said:

Ohhh McD.  You had me fooled.  Gambled on first drive and then went conservative.  Game changed on that first and ten 3 and out at the 45. 3 straight RB runs. Cant lose a posession in a game like this

I really don't think McD is making these idiot calls - that's all the "genius" Daboll

• Like (+1) 1

Bills lost this quarter.  Tentative play calls by Dabol and Frazier not having an answer for Mahomes running.  Behind the eight ball   This has to be a scoring drive.   Worry about the defense later. Challenge that KC secondary.