1st Half Thread - Bills @ Chiefs 2022 Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

The trouble with this game is our defense looks like it just cannot stop them, and I don't see how we score enough to keep up with them.

Hopefully they make enough adjustments at the half to at least slow them a bit. A stop after the half would be great

I guess, to be fair, we held them to a 50 yard FG attempt this time around. And we stopped them on their second series.

If we can hold them to a FG or less to start the second half we won't be in a bad place.

Just now, Jerry Jabber said:

Dodged a bullet. Now it’s time to make adjustments on defense.

Not sure there’s anything you can do. Sending pressure at Mahomes is….not gonna end well. You just keep doing what you’re doing and hope you contain them to FGs in the RZ. Last time they needed a ridiculous play on 3rd and long to get their TD. Keep putting them in low % situations 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

They are overmatched…same story as last year…no one can cover Hill, no one can cover Kelce, can’t get to Mahomes…

Then we better keep drafting faster, stronger pass rushers. Hughes and Addison are getting to no one and the gameplan is to hold Oliver.

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Chiefs made some uncharacteristic errors in the first half. That’s why we’re tied, although it doesn’t feel that way. We really need to capitalize on those errors. KC is leaving the door open for us. 

what are you even talking about

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Chiefs made some uncharacteristic errors in the first half. That’s why we’re tied, although it doesn’t feel that way. We really need to capitalize on those errors. KC is leaving the door open for us. 

The refs gave them afresh set of RZ downs. You don’t do that ***** in a playoff game 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

yeah he missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill take being tied at the half.  

Me too. This is some game. Bills fans have to be happy with a 14-14 game at half. Both Qbs are unbelievable. Not sure my heart can survive this game. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

The trouble with this game is our defense looks like it just cannot stop them, and I don't see how we score enough to keep up with them.

Hopefully they make enough adjustments at the half to at least slow them a bit. A stop after the half would be great

Our offense has to score a TD on every possession. That's alot to ask.

Thing is, I'm not so sure our D is playing bad at all. It's just KC's offense is really good.