1st Half Thread - Bills @ Chiefs 2022 Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The chiefs are counting on us to do that though lol they are forcing us into underneath throws/runs 

And I am saying the option is you either play into their hands and do that or you find a way to get the ball down the field. I don't think we can win just doing what KC want us to. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

I'm going to agree with you here. Every time I see people here whining about the 'Mahomes ball washing' I just shake my head. Very talented and has already won a Superbowl.

Now if it was with someone like Dak Prescott I would totally get it.

Exactly.  Every GDT mentions Brady like it’s a sickness.  Now we need to switch to Mahomes like he doesn’t deserve praise.  It’s embarrassing.  This fan base acts like a wounded animal sometimes. 

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

Don’t get why the kicker isn’t wearing a long sleeve undershirt in freezing weather. You’re not a lineman you are standing on the ***** sidelines for most of the game. 

Because he's skinny ripped gotta show the lame guns

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

The trouble with this game is our defense looks like it just cannot stop them, and I don't see how we score enough to keep up with them.

Hopefully they make enough adjustments at the half to at least slow them a bit. A stop after the half would be great

They can't stop us anymore on O. Unless we stop ourselves with stupid calls. 

• Agree 1