Will the Titans go after Mitch Trubisky?

notwoz

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

If im Rodgers im going to San Fran or Tampa. The AFC is loaded with QBs and would be a lot harder to make the Superbowl in the American conference. San Francisco should have made it to the Superbowl except Garrapolo has bone head interceptions, if Rodgers is there they could be lethal and he would finally have a team around him instead of being the one man gang.

San Fran just drafted Lance.  Not happening.  Tampa is in the same division.  Also not happening.

Edited by Doc

6 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

It’s a team game - and I seem to remember Rodgers playing very well in most of them.  I wouldn’t put those losses all on his shoulders any more than I’d do that to Allen.  I’m not blaming Allen for this year’s playoff loss to KC.  Are you?

If Josh had just played defense we would have won!

• Haha (+1) 2

Mitch didn't really do too much to earn a spot did he... or am I missing something. I figure after signing and being the back up his career trajectory is going to stay in the back up spot. Maybe the Panthers, Bucs, or another qb hungry team would bring him in with a group of guys to compete?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Of course he will.

His contract is unbearable for GB next year without some adjusting, I believe. He has all kinds of control. If he doesn’t want to adjust, they are screwed. But then, even if they ship him off, it appears they are still screwed. Hurts to whiff on a QB, and it sounds like they did. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.