Divisional round Saturday - Rams at Bucs on NBC

Just Jack

11 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Here's to hoping Marcia goes home with a L.

The only thing about that is the Rams have no draft picks left for the next two (2) years.  Slight exaggeration, but not many.  They have blown their wad on this season, and it might be satisfying to see their plan fail.

Just now, CNYfan said:

The only thing about that is the Rams have no draft picks left for the next two (2) years.  Slight exaggeration, but not many.  They have blown their wad on this season, and it might be satisfying to see their plan fail.

The Ram plan... blow everything to try and win one super bowl

The Beane plan... build a team that can compete for one every year

Ill take the Beane plan.  Even if the Rams get to the bowl and or win it, I will still take the Beane plan.  I want a competitive team for a decade plus.  Not a team that might win it one year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CNYfan said:

They got lucky getting that 3rd round pick for the GM hire because they only have a 5th and 2 7ths.

1 minute ago, BruceVilanch said:

I just thank God we don't have to listen to collinsworth call a bills game until we make it to the Superbowl

I haven't listened to any announcers since week 3.  Music is better, I basically know what is going on.     The only time I miss the game call is when Steratore, Perria or Dean are explaining a close call. 

I am much happier. 

14 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Here's to hoping Marcia goes home with a L.

I may be crazy, but I am pulling for TBay. Sticking it to both Brady and Belichick on the way to winning our 1st Super Bowl would be the ultimate end to this season. A lot has to fall into place to make that happen, but never say never.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.