Divisional round Saturday - Rams at Bucs on NBC

Just Jack

13 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I've already made peace that we won't win the Super Bowl this year. That way, if we don't, I expect it and, if we do, it'll be a wonderful surprise.

Lol I made peace with that about 40 years back and that theory sadly has worked out all too well. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Evian said:

Chiefs/Bengals/Rams or Niners.

Not the easiest path the a Superbowl win. The Superbowl in Los Angeles against Rams is no easy task.

LA will be overrun with Bills fans. There is no home field advantage in that stadium.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

As a Bills fan I’m torn between not wanting to face the rams in the super bowl and wanting to see Brady lose and hopefully retire. 

For sure. But come on the Niners just beat the Rams. We could see them too! And Stafford can have a bad game at any time.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

As a Bills fan I’m torn between not wanting to face the rams in the super bowl and wanting to see Brady lose and hopefully retire. 

Rams in LA would be awful.  I mean it's the Super Bowl so it would be amazing and I would cry but you get it. 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.