Divisional round Saturday - Rams at Bucs on NBC

Just Jack

12 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

The Ram plan... blow everything to try and win one super bowl

The Beane plan... build a team that can compete for one every year

Ill take the Beane plan.  Even if the Rams get to the bowl and or win it, I will still take the Beane plan.  I want a competitive team for a decade plus.  Not a team that might win it one year.

I'm not sure that is fair. People have been saying the Rams have been "all in" for about 5 years.

They said it 2017 when they signed Whitworth, Sullivan and Woods to big FA deals and then traded a 2nd for Sammy Watkins.

They said it in 2018 when they signed Suh and traded a 1st for Brandin Cooks and a 2nd and 4th for Marcus Peters

They said it in 2019 when they traded a 1st for Jalen Ramsey

They said it in this year when they traded two firsts for Stafford and then a 2nd and a 3rd for Von Miller. 

In that time period that the Rams have been getting criticised for being "all in" they have gone 55-26 in the regular season, 4-3 in the post season and have been to a Superbowl. 

Moral of the story being there is more than one way to skin a cat in the NFL. 

12 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Crazy how many high-profile players in this game weren't even on their respective team before last season: Brady, Gronk, OBJ, Stafford, Von Miller, Fournette, Jalen Ramsay, am I missing anyone?

Ramsey was. He was traded in 2019. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, muppy said:

not due to any great love for marcia Im thinking 🙂 I wont hate seeing him lose today ... seeing his first quarter performance he seems off but there's a long game to go......NFC Championship next week may the best team win I guess..... Im mostly ambivalent about it now more focused on Our game of course.

m

Brady doesn't bother me it all. He owned way too much of my head space for far too long. If anything, looking back at it I'm more upset the Bills couldn't field a team to compete with him for 2 decades.  I've actually enjoyed watching him in Tampa.

However, the biggest reason I want Tampa here is the Rams are STACKED and Tampa is a banged up team.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Rams is the only other team in the playoffs I worry about. KC is the other. 

looks like we will likely get both. (Still early I know). 

reason I worry about the two is they both have enough weapons to expose a Tre Whiteless defense if Dane isn’t up to the task. 

I've already made peace that we won't win the Super Bowl this year. That way, if we don't, I expect it and, if we do, it'll be a wonderful surprise.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.