Mafia outside the USA -- Sound Off! Where will you watch?

macnmotion

3 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Nice thread.

I'll be watching home in Bratislava, Slovakia. I wonder how many of US fans have any idea where it is :) Game starts at 0.30 a.m. which is much better than usual evening game at 2.15 a.m. lol

Go Bills!

Home of the SNL Czech swingers.

6 hours ago, RangerDave said:

NFL says:

"It seems you are accessing NFL Game Pass from a territory not covered by NFL Game Pass International. The usage of this service is restricted to selected countries only. If you'd like to learn more about how to watch the NFL in the United States"

😖

Pm'd you

6 hours ago, RangerDave said:

NFL says:

"It seems you are accessing NFL Game Pass from a territory not covered by NFL Game Pass International. The usage of this service is restricted to selected countries only. If you'd like to learn more about how to watch the NFL in the United States"

😖

I have some live stream links too if you need.

• Like (+1) 1

Saying hello from Watford, England. Normally I'd be in Belgium, bonus being a earlier start by one hour.

I have been to America for one day in 2012 when primarily visiting Toronto.

From that one day I remember going to the Outlet Mall in Military Road, likewise Walden Galleria, driving through Grand island going to a Wendy's for the first time and spending a good amount of time at the Basilica in Lewiston. Plus saw Niagara Falls from the US side.  I had no choice in where I went since my extended family Uncle was driving with shopaholics. I really laughed that at my first sight of America the first thing I saw was an Indian restaurant!

I had vaguely followed the NFL previously, had heard about the Bills when very young in the early 1990's on TransWorld Sport. You only heard about the finals or champions then. Remember the Toronto Blue Jays and Nebraska Cornhuskers being prominent on that show.

I suppose I really started following Buffalo closely in the 2015 season.

Outside of last years AFC Championship game today is the biggest event in my support of the Bills.

One day I desire to make it to Orchard Park and see Buffalo play live in person!

Best wishes to every Buffalo Bills fan wherever they may be. Let's win tonight on the road and anticipate a home game next Sunday.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/23/2022 at 9:10 AM, Sierra Foothills said:

Is there a Bills Backers bar in Palermo, Sicily?

On 1/23/2022 at 9:16 AM, BritBill said:

Probably. Just go the nearest bar and ask if it’s a Mafia bar. You’ll be fine 👍 

Served up like a Nero D'avola. You owe me a round. 😊

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.