Mafia outside the USA -- Sound Off! Where will you watch?

macnmotion

Down here in Northern Belize, we get Shaw Direct satellite TV. So, we get every Bills game free out of Toronto. This sure beats $unday Ticket back home!

So, we’ll be watching from the shores of the beautiful Caribbean.

image.jpeg

Edited by clayboy54
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Pasaluki said:

Man what I admire about our awesome out of US fans is this game is nerve-wracking at like early evening. Watching this in the middle of the night has to be wild!

I find it hard to sleep afterwards. Especially if it’s a play off game. It’s usually around 4:30am and I’m shattered but my mind is in overtime. It’s much worse when we lose. Trying to sleep when there’s something bugging you is tough. 

At least when we win a late game I know if I get some sleep after I’ll be waking up to good vibes and reaction. 

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Very interesting reading.

The sun truly never sets on the Buffalo Bills Empire!  

5fe29da58eba4.image.jpg?resize=1200,1010

Cool.  I got a friend down in Antartica right now.  He's gone the last 5 years or so.

Heavy equipment operator and usually flies down with the Air National Guard unit from Niagara Falls.

To all the fans outside the US, YOU GUYS ROCK!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Nice thread.

I'll be watching home in Bratislava, Slovakia. I wonder how many of US fans have any idea where it is :) Game starts at 0.30 a.m. which is much better than usual evening game at 2.15 a.m. lol

Go Bills!

Awesome city. Wish I was there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Top of the South Island of New Zealand here. (Tasman Bay)

The game is on at 12:30pm and I was supposed to be at work, but... we were just moved into a different level in our Covid response, so I get to "work" from home.  Ha!!!

It's a beautiful sunny, summer day and I'm stocked with beer and food for the barbie.  The wife is at work and I'm just home with the dog.

Perfect! Where else would I rather be...?

Let's go Buffalo!!

Edited by Bad Things
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.