Mafia outside the USA -- Sound Off! Where will you watch?

macnmotion

I’ll watch it in bed with it starting at 23:30. 

My other half and son both have Covid so they’ve been sleeping in the same bed for the last few days and I’ve been in my son’s room. He has a PS4 so I’ll watch on that.

Work tomorrow for me too but I’m working from home so can do so at my own relaxed pace. 

Enjoy the game you filthy animals. Wherever you are. 

• Like (+1) 8

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

For all you fans who are watching the game before 6:30pm, please don’t ruin it for the rest of us watching at the normal time. 

When I first moved to CA  >25 years ago a friend seriously in the east, asked me to call him with the scores so he could bet on the games.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, jethro_tull said:

wisconsin is almost a foreign country (especially manitowac :) ) but northern illinois?  not so much.  

Oops - I missed the "outside the USA" part. Still working on coffee...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Dude, that's going to be unwatchable! Get the international version of Game Pass and watch live on your laptop

NFL says:

"It seems you are accessing NFL Game Pass from a territory not covered by NFL Game Pass International. The usage of this service is restricted to selected countries only. If you'd like to learn more about how to watch the NFL in the United States"

😖

• Angry 1

29 minutes ago, ßookie_tech said:

Some awesome locations. It’d be interesting to hear everyone’s story on how you ended up there or how you began to follow the Bills living in a foreign country. But I suppose that’s a whole different thread. GL today all. 

It’s all rather predictable for me I’m afraid. The NFL games were shown love over here in he UK on free to air TV when I started to get interested in the game around 1990. I’d borrowed a book which was like an encyclopaedia of the sport from my schools mobile library and learnt the basics from that.

When I started to watch games on a Sunday evening it turned out the Bills were getting to the Super Bowl every year so I chose them as my team. A true glory hunter. Little did I know! 

The last few years have been fantastic. I’m desperate for us to lift the Lombardi. If we do it this year we’ll do it again in the upcoming years. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, hondo in seattle said:

This is great thread.  Fun to hear about the Bills Mafia around the globe!

I'm jealous of the guys chiming in from exotic locales.  I once watched a game from Korea but, boringly, I'll be in Kansas for this one.  

Nothing compares to being at the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

Very interesting reading.

The sun truly never sets on the Buffalo Bills Empire!  

5fe29da58eba4.image.jpg?resize=1200,1010

2 hours ago, BritBill said:

I’ll watch it in bed with it starting at 23:30. 

My other half and son both have Covid so they’ve been sleeping in the same bed for the last few days and I’ve been in my son’s room. He has a PS4 so I’ll watch on that.

Work tomorrow for me too but I’m working from home so can do so at my own relaxed pace. 

Enjoy the game you filthy animals. Wherever you are. 

York, huh?  I'm very jealous.  Say hello to your lovely city for me.

view-of-york-minster--cathedral--from-th

york_0.jpg?itok=5oddUbcP

york-city-walls-with-a-view-to-minster-p

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, billsgpr88 said:

Watching from Budapest, Hungary. Kickoff is at 12:30am, I'm counting down the minutes

Budapest is one of the great cities of the world IMO!

Jealous!

GettyImages-688962949.jpg

5 hours ago, Repulsif said:

I'll watch from home, France

game start here at 12.30am(? = 00:30 midnight)

took a half day off monday morning

Have a good friend from childhood now living in the Nice area....what a lovely town! 

villefranche-on-sea-in-evening-picture-i

• Like (+1) 3

I saw about 100 groups of Bills fans at work last night in Vegas. If you’re on this board, don’t go too Moondoggies unless your the group of attractive females that were wearing the bills back to back afc east champion shirts to the club.  I’ll save you all a seat.  It’s going to be stupid packed in there, but we can manage.  

To the rest of you, go support buffalos own Chris Palmieri at the Office Bar.  Best wings in town from his kitchen, Naked City Pizza 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.