Mafia outside the USA -- Sound Off! Where will you watch?

macnmotion

I will be watching the game from a hotel room in Quito, Ecuador where I am in isolation following a positive test for COVID-19.  I tested positive on Jan 18 and again yesterday.  (I got tested the second time earlier than recommended in the hopes that I could fly back today in time for the game.)  Fortunately, I have very mild symptoms.

My wife and I were on a vacation to the Galapagos Islands.  She tested negative and flew back home to WNY. I am glad that she is safe and sound back at home.  Surprisingly, they will not show the Bills-Chiefs game on the local Spanish language television channels, so my wife will be setting up her laptop in front of our TV at home and Skyping the game to my laptop in my hotel room!

Did I marry the right girl or what??  And she is not even from the east coast and only watches football because I do.  Now that is true love.  I Love You GIF by Tyler Resty

PS  Do any of you medical-type folks know if snorting Listerine before I take my next COVID test will work?  If not, do you recommend something else, like bourbon?  If none of that will work, are there any ex-special forces-type folks who specialize in exfiltrations on this board?? 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Southern Honshu, Japan.

The game starts at 8:30 a.m.  I'm a teacher and my first class starts at 8:40.

Luckily I have Game Pass. I'll be watching it bit by bit. Will probably finish watching sometime around 6:00 - 8:00 p.m, at 4:00 - 6:00 a.m Buffalo time.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, RangerDave said:

I will be watching the game from a hotel room in Quito, Ecuador where I am in isolation following a positive test for COVID-19.  I tested positive on Jan 18 and again yesterday.  (I got tested the second time earlier than recommended in the hopes that I could fly back today in time for the game.)  Fortunately, I have very mild symptoms.

My wife and I were on a vacation to the Galapagos Islands.  She tested negative and flew back home to WNY. I am glad that she is safe and sound back at home.  Surprisingly, they will not show the Bills-Chiefs game on the local Spanish language television channels, so my wife will be setting up her laptop in front of our TV at home and Skyping the game to my laptop in my hotel room!

Did I marry the right girl or what??  And she is not even from the east coast and only watches football because I do.  Now that is true love.  I Love You GIF by Tyler Resty

PS  Do any of you medical-type folks know if snorting Listerine before I take my next COVID test will work?  If not, do you recommend something else, like bourbon?  If none of that will work, are there any ex-special forces-type folks who specialize in exfiltrations on this board?? 

Dude, that's going to be unwatchable! Get the international version of Game Pass and watch live on your laptop

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Dude, that's going to be unwatchable! Get the international version of Game Pass and watch live on your laptop

Yeah, I thought of that and may still do it.  (Actually, my wife researched ways for me to watch the game.)  I can also get a free 7 day trial of Paramount+ to watch it that way.

But honestly, that is not nearly as fun of a story as Skype-watching the game!  🤪  And it is still way better than watching game-tracker from CBS Sports like I had to do on the boat for the last 3 games.  (Interestingly, game-tracker is about 5-10 seconds ahead of the game on my TV at home.  Sometimes I bet my wife on an upcoming play!)

57 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Southern Honshu, Japan.

The game starts at 8:30 a.m.  I'm a teacher and my first class starts at 8:40.

Luckily I have Game Pass. I'll be watching it bit by bit. Will probably finish watching sometime around 6:00 - 8:00 p.m, at 4:00 - 6:00 a.m Buffalo time.

having been to japan a few times (atsugi and ebina) i cannot imagine watching a bills game there !  yet at the same time the people there will be happy to help you find a way to watch !  

1 minute ago, WhoTom said:

I'll be watching from my living room in frigid northern Illinois. The woodstove and I will be more than sufficiently stoked.

wisconsin is almost a foreign country (especially manitowac :) ) but northern illinois?  not so much.  

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Okay you have it even worse than me. I only have to be at work at 8.30am and I am from home tomorrow. The 8.30am meeting is with a load of lawyers though... strong coffee will be required!

Yeah it is tough.  When they played the Patriots last week, even though the game was at 6:45 AM for me, I couldn't sleep from 3 AM and I ended up watching the other game last Saturday.  I will be the same nervous wreck today too

12 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Can I say Miami? It's really close to the US.😉

Haha!  Go Bills!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.