1/23/22 Week 20 Divisional Playoffs Bills @ Chiefs PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, bargepole said:

Lots of fans on here already talking about a possible home Championship game against the Bengals next week, and SB appearance after that.

Let's hope the team and the coaches aren't thinking like that. They have to be 100% focused on the upcoming 60 minutes of football against KC, lose that and there is no next week.

We also saw from yesterday's games, that the deciding factor was Special Teams, not the O or the D. Could this be the story again tonight, in another low-scoring game?

36 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What will your feelings be if the Bills lose?

Disappointment?

Anger?

Sadness?

Disbelief?

Let’s hope we are all…….. HAPPY!!!!!

Bills know the stakes in this game and the mettle of their opponent.

"Failure is not an option" for them!

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

Analysis from my girlfriend who only really started watching football and the Bills this year. 

"It's all about the offensive line. If they do their job everybody else can do their job. But if they don't do their job everything else goes to *****."

Sounds like someone we know.

Does she like to clap a lot?

26 minutes ago, Mango said:

This isn’t a pie. Just because one thing happens, It doesn’t take away from anything else. 

The Bills can understand the history of the Pats and Buffalo without it being some weird excuse for falling flat agains KC. 

What a weird take on your part. 

uhh its not my take watch the Irvin video

2 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Analysis from my girlfriend who only really started watching football and the Bills this year. 

"It's all about the offensive line. If they do their job everybody else can do their job. But if they don't do their job everything else goes to *****."

She ain’t lying. You got a good one.

also need everyone to hang onto the ball and keep penalties to a minimum and not at a crucial point. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Without looking it up, guarantee that most of them beat Reid and lost to Belichick. The tough one’s out of the way.

two or three of them were definitely when Reid was coaching the Eagles and losing the NFC title game every year. 

EDIT:  yep, Rams in 2001 and Panthers in 2003 beat Reid and lost to Belichick.  Another was in 2017 when Mike Mularkey beat Reid and lost to Belichick.  Another in 2016 when the Steelers beat Reid and lost to Belichick.  In 2019 the Titans did beat Belichick before losing to Reid.  Looking for the other one.  But we’ve already established that most of them beat Reid and lost to Belichick. 

Edited by BRH

8 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Interesting stat was brought up on the Rich Eisen show:

There have been 6 previous occasions where a team has played both a Belichick coached team and an Andy Reid coached team in the playoffs in the same year. Not once did those teams manage wins against both coaches.

Records are meant to be broken.

The afc is going to be like that for awhile now, and you can throw in Herbert and borrow now going to be a dog fight every year in the AFC. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

She ain’t lying. You got a good one.

also need everyone to hang onto the ball and keep penalties to a minimum and not at a crucial point. 

Got a good one for sure! My wife during the Patriot game “I can’t believe Tom Brady is not playing today” 😂 

me:bitch slap GIF

just kidding 

Edited by Dr. Football
  • Haha (+1) 1

While KC put the league on notice last week, they weren’t wildly impressive to close out the season.   Burrow torched them and then they should have lost to the Broncos if Gordon doesn’t fumble.  

Of course, someone could say the same for us with our uneven play between the two Pats games.  

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.