1/23/22 Week 20 Divisional Playoffs Bills @ Chiefs PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

36 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

2 teams that are BOTH much better than they were in week 5. AFCCG in the balance. The best shot on Josh Allen's young career to make the Big Game. 2 teams that are destined to meet for uwara in an intense rivalry. This is big boy football today.

Hopeful that Josh comes out calm and loose. It's all right there for the taking. This could be the "Just one before I die". 

E7B2FE78-2D4E-4DE6-A9BA-F30B6B840876.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

If they're not going to do it now, when exactly are they going to do it? When will the team be better? When will the stars align with the teams remaining? If not now, when?

Next year or the year after or at any time that Allen is QB, McD is coach and Bean is GM. 

Win or lose today this team can and will get better over the next few years.  IMO these two seasons are 1988/1989 all over again and the best is still ahead of us.

• Agree 2

Already seeing Chiefs fans on Twitter saying: “The next great QB battle isn’t Mahomes vs Allen, aCtUaLlY it’s Mahomes vs Burrow.” 

Im in my 30’s.  All I’ve known my entire life is Patriots/Brady and their entitled fans.  Chiefs fans are quickly becoming just as, if not, more entitled. 

Tonight, let’s end the Chiefs reign before it ever takes hold and take ownership of this Conference.  

Put Mahomes in the dirt.  This is Josh Allen’s league now. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Next year or the year after or at any time that Allen is QB, McD is coach and Bean is GM. 

Win or lose today this team can and will get better over the next few years.  IMO these two seasons are 1988/1989 all over again and the best is still ahead of us.

Not trying to derail the thread, but that's a tough debate to win with the cap situation.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I agree,  while I would love to see them win today  The window is always going to be open for the next 7-8 years min with Allen at QB.  You just keep adding surrounding pieces and hope to sign value free agents who want to play with Allen. I think Beane just needs to stick with drafting the best player available and sign free agents on prove it deals.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Already seeing Chiefs fans on Twitter saying: “The next great QB battle isn’t Mahomes vs Allen, aCtUaLlY it’s Mahomes vs Burrow.” 

Im in my 30’s.  All I’ve known my entire life is Patriots/Brady and their entitled fans.  Chiefs fans are quickly becoming just as, if not, more entitled. 

Tonight, let’s end the Chiefs reign before it ever takes hold and take ownership of this Conference.  

Put Mahomes in the dirt.  This is Josh Allen’s league now. 

They are more threatened by JA than Burrows….

and Btw…..if you are going to knock other fan bases for being over the top…..doesn’t help your case to do the same exact thing

• Eyeroll 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.