Divisional round Saturday - 49ers at Packers on FOX

stuvian

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Matt LeFleur might be one of the 5 worst coaches in the league. 

How is this not a possibility?  What's he done? 

Won't be surprised if he's canned.   

The NFL love their boy wonders

36 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Watching garoppolo yelling and waving to the packers fans on his way out of the stadium is weirdly annoying. The SF offense scored 6 points. He was a liability tonight, not an asset. 

I don’t have a problem with it. It’s the playoffs. You take a W anyway you can. The soon to be back to back MVP scored 7 points on their opening drive and then only managed to score 3 points after that. And he was playing home.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

MVP Rogers. Bahahahahaaa

No , For us regular humans, bojo now is the mvp!  A blocked punt AND  a blocked extra point that he held on!   How amazing is that!   Bojo from Buflo will go down in history!   This reminded me of being at my home in Ohio , my office manager of my practice was / is a close friend even including today and we were at my parents home in Ohio  it was snowing both in Ohio and in new England.   We were there for my fathers funeral having passed from non Hodgkin’s lymphoma. We were watching the snow on Tv as Tom Brady did the TUCK rule fumble / non fumble.  Pats went on to win from there.     Seeing the snow in Green Bay triggered that memory for me while texting with my friend / prior office manager  , a life long Niners fan. 

I had always kidded with her that if the niners / Bills ever 

played in one ( she is a huge niners / Montana fan) , we had to go to the SB!   Well , niners held up their half so now it’s up to the bills!  

Rodgers is such an a** hole!   Currently in presser saying the o only put 10 on the board , but “ the special teams really hurt us , losing and taking points off the board” !    Nice way to throw your special teams under the bus.  Good thing Hof, and mvp is not based on being a quality human being!   Rodgers big o puts up 10 and all he can do is dump most blame on the special teams.  I get it, but you’re the leader of the while team , and you  led your team AT HOME to 10 measly points!  This guy is a HOF A** hole!   Poor little spoiled QB with 1 SB appearance In 17 years!  Guy has zero humility.  I could never see Josh or Mcd dumping on other team members.  

So, a nostAlgic night , texting with my prior office manager , good friend , about a possible niners / Bills SB.  20 years ago while in Ohio for my fathers funeral , I watched another snowy game that ended on the last play as viniteri kicked it thru the snow to win as part of the tuck rule game ( was on Jan 19 th , 2002) with my good friend being there as support during my fathers funeral.  Her niners move on with the help of the snow , as I await the fate of the Bills !  How good would the Bills / Niners matchup be. Finally !?  Berman would be circling the wagons and both teams. So many experts picking the chiefs tho!  I hope we play up to last weeks potential ; 20 years plus waiting since the last Bills SB ( 28 in Atlanta in 94  where I was lucky to attend with my father. ) and I have never been to another SB since.  Time flies so fast , as it’s hard to believe we never saw the Bills / niners matchup !  It’s actually a possibility; we just have to take the next step tomorrow!   Bills d is not the Steelers , Allen is not Big Ben whose time has run down!  Admittedly nervous, but Let’s go sweet potato luck and let’s go Bills!  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Does the fact that both underdogs won today reduce the chances that the Bills win tomorrow?  Like what are the chances that all road teams win in the playoffs?

"Luckily," the results of today's games (with respect to perceived favorites and predicted results) have no actual bearing on the results of tomorrow's games. Arbitrary historical trends, like underdog win percentage in the Divisional Round of the NFL playoffs, only describes what HAS happened already. They do not predict what WILL happen. 

Flipping a coin is a 50/50 proposition, mathematically. But each time the coin is flipped is a functionally independent event which is uninfluenced by any trends or patterns preceding that particular flip. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

No , For us regular humans, bojo now is the mvp!  A blocked punt AND  a blocked extra point that he held on!   How amazing is that!   Bojo from Buflo will go down in history!   This reminded me of being at my home in Ohio , my office manager of my practice was / is a close friend even including today and we were at my parents home in Ohio  it was snowing both in Ohio and in new England.   We were there for my fathers funeral having passed from non Hodgkin’s lymphoma. We were watching the snow on Tv as Tom Brady did the TUCK rule fumble / non fumble.  Pats went on to win from there.     Seeing the snow in Green Bay triggered that memory for me while texting with my friend / prior office manager  , a life long Niners fan. 

I had always kidded with her that if the niners / Bills ever 

played in one ( she is a huge niners / Montana fan) , we had to go to the SB!   Well , niners held up their half so now it’s up to the bills!  

Rodgers is such an a** hole!   Currently in presser saying the o only put 10 on the board , but “ the special teams really hurt us , losing and taking points off the board” !    Nice way to throw your special teams under the bus.  Good thing Hof, and mvp is not based on being a quality human being!   Rodgers big o puts up 10 and all he can do is dump most blame on the special teams.  I get it, but you’re the leader of the while team , and you  led your team AT HOME to 10 measly points!  This guy is a HOF A** hole!   Poor little spoiled QB with 1 SB appearance In 17 years!  Guy has zero humility.  I could never see Josh or Mcd dumping on other team members.  

So, a nostAlgic night , texting with my prior office manager , good friend , about a possible niners / Bills SB.  20 years ago while in Ohio for my fathers funeral , I watched another snowy game that ended on the last play as viniteri kicked it thru the snow to win as part of the tuck rule game ( was on Jan 19 th , 2002) with my good friend being there as support during my fathers funeral.  Her niners move on with the help of the snow , as I await the fate of the Bills !  How good would the Bills / Niners matchup be. Finally !?  Berman would be circling the wagons and both teams. So many experts picking the chiefs tho!  I hope we play up to last weeks potential ; 20 years plus waiting since the last Bills SB ( 28 in Atlanta in 94  where I was lucky to attend with my father. ) and I have never been to another SB since.  Time flies so fast , as it’s hard to believe we never saw the Bills / niners matchup !  It’s actually a possibility; we just have to take the next step tomorrow!   Bills d is not the Steelers , Allen is not Big Ben whose time has run down!  Admittedly nervous, but Let’s go sweet potato luck and let’s go Bills!  

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.